𝖧𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗍 𝖮𝗓𝗀𝗎𝗋 𝖲𝖺𝗋𝗂 - 𝖱𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝖬𝖾

You and your boyfriend Halit have been getting in arguments and aren't agreeing on things lately. "Well what do we do? Do we break up or..." You said as tears are lightly running down your cheek.

"I don't want to but, maybe it's for the best." Halit said with a sad expression. You walk over to him and put your arms around his neck to hold him tightly while he puts his arms around your waist.

It's silent while you're hugging but just accepting that it may be the last time. "I love you." He said while crying. "I love you too." You pull away and he gives you a light kiss on the forehead.

You collect your things and before leaving you say, "Goodbye, Halit." "Goodbye, love." He said giving you a light but sad smile.

*

It's been 5 years since you both said your goodbyes. You have found someone who you love. You're walking in the park by yourself, enjoying your own company, when you hear a familiar voice.

"Y/n."

You turn around to see him when suddenly you hear a child's voice saying, "Yes, daddy?" You catch yourself staring at him when suddenly he meets your eyes. He realises it's you.

Halit gives you a light smile and winks at you. You smile and lightly but sadly laugh because he always winked at you. You gave him one last smile and walked away as your heart broke into million pieces.

Although you found someone else, there's always something in your heart that tells you he is the one. He was your first love, he was your protection, but you're walking away accepting that he is someone else's now.

__ __ __

Thank you for reading! 🤍