𝖳𝗈𝗅𝗀𝖺 𝖲𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗌 - 𝖨𝗍 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺 𝖪𝗂𝗌𝗌

I walk over to my ex and his new girlfriend's table. She looks at me like I'm dirt and him no different. "What can I get you guys?"

"Do you have any couple specials? You know for like... people in actual relationships?" I was so close to hitting her stupid face before a hand goes around my waist and a deep voice spoke in my ear.

"I'll see you out back in a minute, canim."

I look up and a tall, light haired, blue eyed guy is looking back at me. It was Tolga. I'm not going to lie, I've had a massive crush on him since I started working here.

My ex's eyes widen when Tolga places a kiss on my neck.

"Um, yes, yeah, em." I stuttered out my words. "And I suggest you two leave, seems like you're causing my girlfriend unecessary stress." Tolga squeezes my waist.

"I'm not going to leave just because some random guy is telling me to." Tolga pokes his tongue in his cheek while shaking his head.

"Wrong move buddy. I suggest you leave before I take you outside myself." He cracks his knuckles and winks at me.

__ __ __

Thank you for reading! 🤍

Thailandisthebest & ishibabyyyyyyyyyyy your guys' requests will be published soon. I just have one more imagine to publish.

canim = darling/babe/honey/sweetheart