𝖠𝗋𝖺𝗌 𝖡𝗎𝗅𝗎𝗍 𝖨𝗒𝗇𝖾𝗆𝗅𝗂 - 𝖩𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗌

You're in the passenger seat, casually scrolling through your phone when your boyfriend, Aras, abruptly snatches it out of your hand and throws it in the back seat. Your eyes widen in shock. "What the hell!" You said. "Don't what the hell me." He said, giving you a swift glance then refocuses his eyes on the road.

"What was that?" He asked. "What?" You asked. "At the restaurant." He snapped. "I saw the way you two looked at each other, I'm not an idiot." You slumped into your seat, uninterested with the conversation. Aras had gotten jealous over nothing. You were just being nice towards the waiter when he brought you the food to your table.

Aras was beyond overprotective. "Y/n, I'll flip this fucking car upside down and kill us both. Sit up properly." He said. "No." You spat, crossing your arms. Without hesitation, Aras increases the speed on the highway. You watch as he races other cars. He was a reckless driver. "Slow down." You said. "Sit up." He said.

You curse beneath your breath and sit up entirely. "Happy?" You asked. Slowly, Aras drives back to the normal speed limit. "You're getting railed when we get home." He said. You couldn't help but look away from him as you felt your cheeks heat up. From the corner of your eye you saw him smirking.

__ __ __

Thank you for reading! Let me know what you think of these imagines so far. 🤍