𝖪𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗆 𝖡𝗎𝗋𝗌𝗂𝗇 - 𝖳𝗁𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

You're sleeping at your boyfriend's house when you suddenly hear a thunderstorm. You get up in panic. "Kerem." You smack him profusely. "Mhm." Kerem groans as he hugs his pillow. "Kerem! I'm scared." You continue to pester him.

"Y/n..." Kerem says in a deep voice. "Yes?..." You hold onto his arm in case of more thunder. "Let me sleep." He utters. You glare at him. "Seriously! I'm scared, and this is how you react?!" You yelled at him. Kerem lets out a deep exhale before getting up.

"You have no right to yell at me after what you did to my back." He argues. Kerem goes back to bed, and your eyes widen seeing his back completely snatched up. "Sorry..." You let out as you rub his back gently. You feel his muscles relax as you ran your fingertips up and down his smooth back.

From the corner of your eye you saw a bright light shine through the window, followed by a loud roar of thunder. You quickly gripped Kerem's arm and covered yourself with the blanket. Kerem sensed that you were tense and he brought you further into him as he placed his arms around you protectively.

You let out a relaxed sigh as Kerem held you tightly. You felt protected and no matter how many thunders you were going to hear tonight, it didn't stop you from having a calm, relaxed sleep, embraced into your boyfriend's arms. Soon after, you fell asleep with a smile on your face.

__ __ __

Thank you for reading! 🤍