𝖪𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗇𝖼 𝖳𝖺𝗍𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗎𝗀 - 𝖣𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

You and Kivanc have been dating for 5 months and he's taking you out on a date. For the first time ever, he was taking his time. Usually, he was ready before you but not tonight. He finally came out of the bathroom and you studied his outfit.

He was wearing black pants, but that wasn't the main focus. He was wearing a tight, black shirt that made his muscles look bigger. He was also wearing a gold chain around his neck and a cologne that could break necks if he walked past a group of people.

"Y/N." He simply said. "My eyes are up here." You slowly raised your head and made eye contact with him. You wondered if other women would look at him the way you just did. The thought of that alone made you extremely jealous.

Kivanc sensed what you were thinking and walked up to you. "I'm yours." He said, reaching for your hands. "Only yours." He kissed your hands before placing them on his handsome face. "You hear me, canim?" He asked. You nodded with a smile on your face.

He mirrored your smile and the two of you headed outside towards his car. You couldn't stop smiling and you sneakily glanced at him. Thinking to yourself of how lucky you were that this gorgeous man was yours. He was yours, and yours only.

__ __ __

I hope you enjoyed this short imagine. Personally Kivanc is my favourite actor. Let me know who yours is. 🥰

Thank you for reading! 🤍

Canim - darling/sweetheart/honey/babe