𝖡𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗌 𝖠𝗋𝖽𝗎𝖼 - 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖥𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝖫𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝖡𝖾𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖴𝗌

You find your enemy Baris with a knife wound not far from home and you make the decision to help him. He agrees, much to your surprise. You go up to your apartment. You wash the wound and apply a bandage.

During this time he hasn't passed a word, you notice his eyes on you. "Thank you." You flinch at the sound of his voice. You never thought you'd hear something like that from him. You only wave carelessly and want to leave the room, but he takes your hand.

"You saved my life, are you just going to leave?" Baris said. You shudder again. You've never been this close to each other. Suddenly you realise what a stupid thing you've done. You're in an apartment with your enemy and he could kill you right now.

There's fear in your eyes. "What more do you want?" You asked. Baris hesitates and a slight smile forms on his lips. "You're afraid of me, aren't you?" His voice gives you goosebumps. Is it fear?

Baris takes a step and the distance between you shrinks to a minimum. "I could never really hurt you." He whispers. "Why not? It seems to me that your only desire is to kill me." You said.

"My desire has to do with you. But I don't want to kill you. I want... you." And with that, Baris pressed his lips against yours, taking you by surprise.

__ __ __

Thank you for reading! 🤍