Chapter 28: My love for you is real

Soon after Tweek was taken home and a few days after that, fully recovered. And yes, he was given his heart charm back, it symbolize his and Criag's love, so of course, and he loved it.

It seemed everything was finally going back to normal, except now Craig and Tweek were dating, and people are freaking out more after a video of them went locally viral at the hospital that everyone thought was...'cute'.

So now, as they wait for people to get over it, they can happily live out their day together.

At least until the first they are from happens.

Tweek walks out of school for the first time again, feeling good and with Craig at his side.

They were going on a date today, to celebrate.

"Hey dudes!" Token yells, "Have a good weekend!"

"Have a good weekend, Token!" Craig yells back as they turn to the corner.

As they strolled down the street, the sun began to set, casting a warm glow over the town. Tweek's jitteriness seemed to ease as he enjoyed the peaceful moment with Craig.

Eventually, they get to their date spot, a nice little place on a hill. Craig helps Tweek sit gently before he does as well. The sun was high in the sky, and the flowers were beautiful.

Tweek leans his head on Craig's shoulder.

Craig wrapped an arm around Tweek, appreciating the simple joy of being together. "This is nice, huh?" he said, looking out at the view.

Tweek nodded, a content smile on his face. "Yeah, it's perfect."

Craig smiles as he kisses Tweek's cheek, "I love you, Tweek....and I'm happy everything's okay."

Tweek smiles back, "Me too....I hope everything now can just...go back to normal."

Craig nods, "Right...but before that...I want to...tell you something."

Tweek turns to him, "What is it?"

Craig takes a deep breath, "Tweek....When the Japanese girls started shipping us...I panicked....I panicked because I had no idea what was going on and why it was happening. And I know you probably were too, probably even more than me. But after getting to know you more than I already did....I found myself wanting to be with you more than I, unknowingly, did before. I didn't want to tell you at first, but while we were forced to fake date..I liked you....even though half of that time I didn't know it or accept it yet....but the more time spent with you and talked to you....the more I loved you...and when I confessed...it was like a weight was lifted off my chest and I knew that I meant it....so, Tweek, all this just to say...I love you so much...."

Tweek listened to Craig's heartfelt confession, his eyes filled with a mix of surprise and joy. As Craig finished, a warm feeling spread through Tweek's chest, "Craig... I..." Tweek started, searching for the right words. "I love you too, Craig. And hearing this just makes everything feel even more special."

They sat there, on the hillside, surrounded by the beauty of the setting sun and blooming flowers, sharing a moment that solidified their connection.

Craig leans in, smiling, and they both share a deep kiss. And as they pull apart, Craig whispers gently, making Tweek blush and giggle, "My love for you is real."

The End

-What do y'all think?

-Word Count: 549