Chapter 18: News

Tweek woke up like he had been the last few days, alone, though now, because of one of the tests, there was a blood bag drawing blood from his arm and a few other things sticking out of his arm, but Tweek couldn't tell what they were—weird machines, either way, it was very uncomfortable.

Tweek sighed as he grabbed his phone and saw a good morning text from Craig. Tweek blushed heavily and smiled as he answered Craig back. Craig's texts gave him comfort.

As he texted, though, he felt a sharp pain in his chest. He yelped and held his chest, "Ow..." he took a deep breath; he knew this was going to happen, so he was ready for it, but it still caught him a little off guard.

That's when his door opened, and in came a doctor with protective clothing on.

"Good day Tweek, how'd you sleep?" they asked as they grabbed all the wires sticking out of Tweek's arms.

"I'm good... just... wish I wasn’t here," Tweek answers.

"Yeah, but hopefully these results will help you get out of here faster," the doc says as they grabbed the blood bag and typed into the machines a little, "Alright... if we find anything, you'll be the first to know, alright. For now, just chill."

And with that, they left. Tweek sighed as he looked back at his phone, "Probably should have told them about the pain," he mumbled to himself.

He looked over at the huge cup of coffee Craig had given him; thankfully, it was in a heat-keeping cup so it wasn’t cold yet.

Tweek took a drink; it wasn’t cold but it wasn’t hot either. Lukewarm maybe, either way, it was fine, better than the hospital's.

Tweek's phone then dinged, and he saw it was from Craig. He texted back, and thus began a multiple-hour conversation between the two. Tweek felt happy with Craig, even if it was through the screen.

Tweek couldn't help but feel happy and blush every time Craig texted back; he covered his face, "Oh god... I really am into him." Tweek felt a pit in his chest, "Oh god, what do I do?"

Tweek held his heart, thinking, "What do I do?" he says to himself again.

That's when a nurse walks in, though it was odd, they weren't wearing any protective gear, just normal nurse clothes.

Tweek raised an eyebrow, "Um excuse me I don't think you should be in here without-" Tweek was cut off by the nurse talking, a big smile plastered on their face.

"Good news! Through the test, we figured out your disease isn't transmissible through you!" the nurse clapped their hands a little happily.

Tweek was shocked, "It isn't!? Wait... does that mean I don't have to be in isolation anymore!?" he asks, hopefully.

"Yes, it does!" the nurse responds, "We will shortly be moving you into a normal hospital room. Congratulations." and with that, the nurse left, leaving Tweek extremely happy.

He almost immediately texted Craig about it; he couldn't believe it, no more isolation, no more total loneliness, none of it, he couldn't be happier.

-What do y'all think?

-Word Count: 533