Chapter 3: Swimsuits

Tweek was looking around in a clothing store, no idea what to get. He wanted to get a new bathing suit, but he had no idea what to get. Tweek sighed as he rested his head on a nearby table.

Everything he tried was either too small for tiny kids or way too big. Tweek hated being so skinny. Sure, being skinny can be good, but when it came to clothes, everything was too small, probably due to Tweek being really bony.

Tweek sighed again and looked around a bit more. He hated having to buy new clothes every few years.

That's when he heard, "Hey, Tweek." He turned to see... Tolkien, "Oh hey, Tolkien. What are you doing here?" "I'm guessing the same reason you're here, buying swimsuits." Tweek nodded, "Yeah... I can't find a thing that fits me." "What's your size?" "No idea."

Tolkien raised an eyebrow, "You don't know?" Tweek shook his head, "Nope. Hell, these pants aren't even my size." Tweek lifted up his shirt to show a belt, "And this belt doesn't even fit me! I had to poke holes into it so it would actually tighten around me!" Tolkien just stared.

There was an uncomfortable moment of silence causing Tweek to twitch, that seemed to break Tolkien out of his trance, "Oh my god, dude. Do you eat!?" "W-What? O-Of course, I eat! I just... I don't know why I'm like this!" "Maybe it's all the coffee." "What!?"

Tweek thought, "No, it can't be the coffee. Other people drink all the time, and they're fine." Tolkien shrugged, "Don't know what to tell you then. Maybe the reason you're so skinny is also the reason you're so pale." "I... why!?" Tolkien put a hand on Tweek's shoulder, "Hey, it's okay. No matter what you get and have to tighten around you, I'm sure Craig would love you just the same." Tweek felt his eyes twitch.

'Just agree, just agree, just agree, just agree!!' Tweek thought, "Right! Right.... I'm sure...." Tweek then turned around and started looking at the swimsuits again, "You think this one might?" Tweek pulled one of the suits out.

It was an odd two-piece, "Can't you just buy some swim trunks and call it a day? That's what I'm doing." Tweek looked at him and shook his head, "I don't like... I don't like people looking at my chest." "Dude, you're a guy, nobody is going to be looking at your chest."

Tweek frowned, "I know but.... I just don't like showing it." Tolkien chuckled, trying to lighten the mood, "Well, I guess that's a personal preference. You do you, Tweek." He then looked at the two-piece swimsuit Tweek had picked up, "That could work. Why not try it on and see how it fits?"

Tweek nodded and headed off to the changing room.

After 20 minutes, Tweek came out happy, "It's perfect!" "It fits?" "No, but it has a tie in it and I can just barely get it to stay." Tolkien sighed, "Barely?" "Barely. But it works." Tolkien shrugged, "Alright, whatever you want." Tweek pulled out his wallet and headed to the cashiers, "Thanks, Tolkien! Good luck finding one for you!" "Right! No problem, Tweek." Tolkien sighed, 'Hope he grows a little into that swimsuit before the party...' he thought before sighing and going to find one for himself.

-What do you all think?

-Word Count: 571