Rescue

Naruto

I could barely move as they dragged me back to solitary. Every inch of my body ached and burned with every movement that was made. I wanted to lie down. I wanted to lie down and try to sleep so I could see Sasuke but I wasn't rewarded that luxury.

As soon as we were in the room I was kicked in the back. I let out a small groan followed by my shirt and jacket being ripped out. The cold air hit my skin right away but was soon replaced by the intense burning of a hot iron rod being forcibly placed on my back.

I let out an agonizing scream as I tried my best to get away from it but was held down by two other guards much bigger than me. "Who knew the nine-tailed brat would be so pathetic. You're not strong at all. Your no mighty fox your a helpless little puppy that can't defend himself let alone bark". I screamed louder as it was pressed deeper into my skin.

Please stop, Sasuke make them stop

Sasuke

My blood was boiling as I watched those bastards hold him down and burn him. He had just received a one-sided beating from that Mui bastard and now they were doing this to him. It wasn't fair, he's the last person that deserves this type of treatment. He's not a criminal.

"I'll create a distraction for you. Are you sure you know how to undo the jutsu placed on him"? Deidara asked as we both stood on top a roof. I nodded. "Dad taught it to me before we left". He nodded. "Understood, let's get him home".

I watched as clay came out of his hand and formed it into what he wanted. Clay spiders crawled out of his palm and snuck their way on the opposite side of the solitary cells where the regular prison cells were. A second later loud explosions went off causing big bursts of flames to emerge.

"What was that"? "It came from the prison cells, let's go". I watched as the guards that were with him rushed out the room. I looked over to Deidara nodding and he left as I jumped down through the open window.

My eyes saddened as I looked at his body shaking in pain with that large red mark on his back and listened as he sobbed softly.

"Why? Why are they doing this to me? I didn't do anything".

"Naruto". I spoke softly. He turned his head slightly to look back at me. His azure eyes immediately teared up as he looked into mine. "S Sasuke"?

I kneeled down and gently brushed a few strands of hair out of his face. "Yeah it's me, I came to get you out of this hell hole". I took off my jacket gently placing it on him, carefully wrapped my arms around him, turned him around, and gently picked him up. "How did you-". "That's not important right now".

I placed my hand over his stomach undoing the jutsu and jumped out of the window making my way towards the ocean. Deidara had set off more explosions on the ground leaving Mui and the guards to deal with that along with the aftermath of it.

The wind picked up more and more as we neared the raging waters. Naruto's eyes were filled with confusion and worry but he was too tired to express any of them. They soon turned to fear as I ran faster and jumped off the cliff. He clung to me tight but soon looked around as we landed on Deidara's Clay bird.

"It's ok, we work together". I said softly as he continued to cling to me. I could tell Deidara wanted to say something but knew it wasn't the right moment to.

Deidara

Naruto was sleeping as we made our way back to the base. Sasuke took him to Hashirama to be tended to while I headed to our room. He was lying down in bed, I took off my shoes and clothes replacing them with one of his shirts before lying down as well.

"How did it go"? "The mission was a success, your papa's treating his wounds right now". I whispered. He placed his book down, laid down, and took me into his arms. "Are you ok"? He asked brushing his fingers through my hair.

"He doesn't recognize me, I took care of him and Ino both but he has no clue as to who I am". "He will though. When he's ready the two of you will talk and you'll be able to tell him everything".

"What about Ino"? "We'll rescue her as well, for now just allow yourself to enjoy the fact your baby brother is finally safe". He gently kissed my forehead. "I know how worried you've been but allowing yourself to obsess over your worries won't help anything, for now, let's take it one step at a time".

"I don't know what I'd do without you Ita". "Luckily you never have to find out".

Word Count: 852