Learning The Truth Part 2

Naruto

I know you said I have a brother Kurama but it all feels too good to be true

You saw him when Sasuke saved you

I know but still

I saw Sasuke kamuing back into the room along with Ino and sat up immediately. She ran over immediately tackling me into a hug and I hugged her back just as tight. "I was so worried about you. I know what everyone is saying is nothing but lies, your not like that". "Thank you. It's only thanks to Sasuke I was able to get out". I hugged her tighter.

"I hate to cut this short but there are a few people you both need to meet". "Now"? I asked. "I've pushed it back as far as I can". "Ok".

He helped me walk as he led us to a room down the hall. He knocked and walked in after getting the ok. Inside were five men including sensei. The one sitting in the chair behind the desk looked like an older version of Sasuke with long spiky black hair.

The man standing next to him was tall with tan skin and long brown hair. Next to him was the guy with long blonde hair with red at the ends that helped Sasuke rescue me, they stood on the right of the man sitting down. On the left was Kakashi sensei and next to him was a tall man with black hair and a scarred face.

"Lord first". Ino said as she readied herself to bow but was stopped. "There's no need for that my dear". The man with long brown hair said. She nodded and stood up straight again. "Naruto, these are my parents Madara and Hashirama. The man on the left is one of my older brothers Obito and the one on the right is your older brother Deidara".

Ino and I both looked at him in disbelief then at the guy named Deidara. "I mean he does kinda look like dad". Ino said. "I don't expect either of you to remember me you were only one when I saw you last time but it is the truth. Minato Namakazie is my papa and you two are my younger twin siblings". He smiled sadly.

"Papa"? I asked. "Minato is one of our fathers, our dad is Kuzu Uzumaki. He's the older twin of Kushina Uzumaki". "That can't be right. Why didn't they raise us together"? Ino asked.

"Because Aunt Kushina was the nine tails jinjuriki at the time and she somehow convinced the elders that marrying papa would help keep her in line since he was the Hokage. During the attack on the village, she lost control while giving birth and tried to seal Kurama away in you but you only have half of his chakra Naruto, I have the other".

He lifted up his shirt and I was shocked to see the same seal mark I had on me be placed on his stomach as well. "For a year the three of us lived together until I was eventually kicked out. I was supposed to be sent to Hozuki Castle but was saved by the Akatsuki. They took me in, gave me a home as well a give me the opportunity to watch over you both from a distance. I'm just glad Kakashi could take over for me".

I looked over at him. "You just stood there". "A decision I will regret for the rest of my life. Naruto you know how much I care about you. I'm the one that showed you how to control Kurama's powers but I made a mistake.

I thought the village would be safe for us. I thought they would protect us and all you had to do was win their respect but I was wrong. I should've never allowed Tenzo anywhere near you. He hates Jinkuriki, he never had your best interest at heart.

He was always telling me how better you could've done something, that you need to stop being so fixated on Sasuke and need to stop chasing after the villages acceptance and just come to terms that they hate you. Sasuke, I'm sorry to you as well.

You and Mashi needed me and I let you both down as well. I failed to see the pain you were both going through and never once tried to reach out". He had tears in his eyes as he spoke.

I could hear the pain he felt from the way his voice wobbled and cracked with every other word that was said. "Sensei". Sasuke said softly voice filled with sympathy. Without a second thought, we both went hug him. He was hesitant but eventually wrapped his arms around us as well.

"You're the best sensei we could've ever asked for, nothing will ever change that". He held us tight while sobbing.

"There is something you must know Naruto". Madara spoke. "Y yes sir". His expression was dead serious. "We know who it was that framed you". "You do"? He nodded. "You've actually met him while being imprisoned, it was Lord Mui.

He's a jonin of the hidden grass and comes from a long line of gatekeepers, I met his father when I was imprisoned there. Beyond that gate is the box of paradise, if your able to open it it'll grant any wish you desire. No one knows how true it is but legend has it that during the time of the sage of six paths, the hidden grass came close to conquering the world after opening it".

"Well, what kept them from finishing the job"? "No one knows why but one day the hidden grass was completely destroyed and from the survivors, two rival factions were born. The seeds of grass faction seek to revive the hidden grass through war and conquest while the flowers of grass council peace.

Mui belongs to the seeds of grass, they intend to use the box as a weapon. According to what we know it takes an enormous amount of chakra to open it. That's where you came in. Mui needed a jinjuriki to open it and decided on using the nine tail's chakra. He knew about Deidara but figured you'd be an easier target".

Did he think I was weak

"So the seeds of grass is the only reason I was sent to that hell hole"? "Part of it yes". Hashirama said. "I hate to say it but I know Tsunade, she was just waiting for an opportunity to come so she could get rid of you. The only reason she didn't do the same with Kakashi is because she could get him to do whatever she wanted".

"Why tell me all of this"? "Because it was time you knew the truth". Madara spoke. "You've been blinded for a long time. It was time both you and Kakashi came to the realization that that place was never your home. It was also so we could reunite you with Sasuke and Deidara and Kakashi with Obito, we just hate that it had to be this way".

"You can say no but we do plan on opening the box of paradise and using it for ourselves so we can take over the hidden leaf and turn it into a place where Uchiha and Jinjuriki will all be safe". Hashirama said.

"I'll do it".

Word Count: 1231