Thank You!

Hi, everyone! I can't believe it—I'm done

Hi, everyone! I can't believe it—I'm done. I've completed 'Broken Rules'! 🙈

A massive thank you if you've read all 44 chapters. I'm genuinely honored that anyone would take the time to read my books. This is my second completed book and undoubtedly my favorite.

There was a moment when I contemplated scrapping this entire book because I wasn't liking the direction. But I'm so glad I didn't, because Wells Hansen and Juniper Jenkins—ugh. They broke my heart a little. Writing their story was so freaking fun, and now that it's done, I'm genuinely sad.

Whether you've been following the weekly updates, or if you're binge-reading now that it's complete, a heartfelt thank you. Your support, enthusiasm, and time mean the world to me, and you're all amazing!

Huge shout out to a few other wattpadders I've come to love so much! Pollyf79 , JSPRomComs , nikszabo , LNRoberts1 , and HeidiCarroll  . Thank you all for being the first to read, comment, and vote. Your encouragement has meant the world to me, and I couldn't have done it without you! For those looking for more great reads, each of them has fantastic books that I highly recommend!

If you did like this book please please pleaseeee let me know, vote, comment, and if you aren't already following me do that too!

Once again, thank you for reading all the things that I make up in my head!

xoxo
viv