Tianheng

Over the next month Shrek continues to rake in victories in 1v1, 2v2, and team battles (with them being undefeated in their 27 team battles), becoming rather famous for being the team with the longest victory record

Over the next month Shrek continues to rake in victories in 1v1, 2v2, and team battles (with them being undefeated in their 27 team battles), becoming rather famous for being the team with the longest victory record. When Xiaogang goes to enter them for their next team match the receptionist gets Manager Ao, who invites Xiaogang for a talk.

Ao asks to have the Shrek team start fighting in the central area (where fights Silver and above are conducted) and when Xiaogang asks why he wants to promote the team a day early to Silver Ao admits that there is a new Silver Rank team, the , that came in 3 days age that was brought in by nobles, and that the nobles are betting and winning ridiculous amounts of money off them, hurting the Arena financially.

The kids start reading up on their opponents; Captain: rank 39 Attack type Soul (who Xiaogang appears to know if his downturned reaction was any indication), Vice captain: rank 38 Control type Soul, Member: rank 36 Black Leopard Agility type Soul, Member: rank 35 Auxiliary type Soul, Member: rank 37 Black Tortoise Defense type Soul, Member: (twin brother of the other one) rank 38 Black Tortoise Defense type Soul, Member: rank 36 Wind Chime Bird Agility type Soul.

Xiaogang says that while San still can't use his Hidden Weapons he can use his Soul Bone, and that any chance of victory will come down to San, Mubai, Arielle and Zhuqing . He then says that the Tyrant Dragon is to Beast types as Rongrong's 7 Treasure is to Auxiliary types (in other words, the best), and that the team will have to take down Tianheng and Yan to win.

Xiaogang states that the Vice captain's Soul reminded him of someone and asks Flender if he remembers too (which he does), then tells the kids that Yan is probably related to the Famous Poison Master, Dugu Bo (who has the Jade Phosphor Serpent Soul as well), and that she is probably a Control Type that uses poison.

Rongrong cuts in saying that they should also focus on Xie Lingling since her Soul Nine Flowering Apple can heal pretty much anything as long as she has the Power for it. Xiaogang mentions how the other team has a perfect combination of skill, but San states that Shrek is not inferior to them and that their own combination of skills are comparable so they can win. The others agree and they have a group hands-in moment.

The other team, and their team Master (the adult in charge of their team) telling them that this time their opponents are strong and that they were being upgraded to Silver early. He then states to look out for San (surprising the team since San has Blue Silver Grass), Rongrong , Mubai and mainly Arielle.

The Master then states that no matter what this time they are not allowed to seriously hurt the other team (pointedly singling out Yan over that) and when they ask why he states he'll tell them after the fight, before leaving.

The two teams then meet at the Central Arena (which is huge), with San wondering about how Yan's coloring is possible (neon purple hair and acid green eyes). Flender, who is watching with Xiaogang Zhao and Zinara , appears to know the Master of the other team but says he will tell Xiaogang about it later. 

 The teams then release their Souls and Xiaogang states that Shrek is at an overwhelming disadvantage, then wonders how San will deal with it. Mubai starts by rushing forward and attacking, but he is blocked by the Black Tortoise brothers who send him flying back, with Tianheng jumping at him stating he messed up and shooting as lightning attack at him. Before it hits San uses his vines to pull Mubai out of the way, stating that it is Tianheng who messed up.

The fight continues with Mubai going against the Black Tortoise brothers, Zhuqing taking on Osler, Wu taking on Yu Feng, Arielle taking on Dugu Yan and San pulling his teammates out of the way of attacks that they can't avoid themselves with his vines. Tianheng is impressed that San can keep track of the entire battlefield and states that their Master was right about San being the one to watch out for.

He then attacks San directly but San dodges with Purple Demon Eyes and Ghostly Trace, leading Tianheng into a trap where he is surrounded by the members of Shrek and away from his team. In the battle preplanning San states that they need to take down Tianheng since he is their most powerful opponent on the Emperor Team, and that they can use his pride and arrogance to trap him, to which San would use himself as bait for.

It works, but Shrek does find themselves struggling against his powerful lightning attacks. However, after constant attacks they are able to do some damage and almost knock him out. Yan gets upset and releases her Third Ring Poison (directly disobeying their Master's order since the poison kills) but San brings out a couple of flasks of wine and uses Hongjun and Mubai to ignite them, disbursing the poison with the alcohol (poison was the Tang Sect's specialty so he knows how to deal with it).

Shrek seems to have the advantage until Lingling (who they had honestly forgotten about) uses her Soul Nine Flowering Apple to heal Tianheng. The battle begins anew and Mubai notices while Tianheng is physically recovered his energy isn't. Zhuqing takes on Osler again while Hongjun fights Yu Feng and Mubai and Arielle duels Tianheng, leaving San and Wu to duel the Black Tortoise brothers, whose strength is not inferior to Tianheng's.

San and Wu do pretty good dodging attacks, but then the brothers manage to trap Wu in a Combination Attack and hit her pretty hard before San uses his vines to get her out. San then uses a Tang Sect Technique to stop her bleeding (but she's still in bad shape), causing her to pass out, and the other Shrek members start furiously attacking the other team.

 San then uses a Tang Sect Technique to stop her bleeding (but she's still in bad shape), causing her to pass out, and the other Shrek members start furiously attacking the other team

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Arielle is soon going to unlock her 100 healings and she will tell her big secret to all her friends in the upcoming chapters