That's my brother

Shrek academy has won 11 matches, and thus are currently the first ranked academy

Shrek academy has won 11 matches, and thus are currently the first ranked academy. Two rounds of the tournament remain- including against the Godwind and Thunderclap Academies. Since Tang San does not have lightning resistance, he is to sit out the next battle so as to fight the Godwind Academy. Tai Long, Jing Ling, Huang Yuan, Xiao Wu, Dai Mubai, Zhu Zhuqing, Ma Hongjun and Tang san fight against Thunderclap Academy.

Tai Long defeats Lu Chen and Xiao Yun Ju. Lei Jiu Chong defeats Tai Long. Jing Ling defeats Lei Jiu Chong. Lei Mi defeats Jing Ling and Huang Yun. Xiao Wu defeats Lei Mi and Lei Tian. Lei Dong vs Xiao Wu starts.

Xiao Wu is caught in Lei Dong's 4th ability, and Grandmaster calls the match, and Er long  catches Xiao Wu before she can hit the ground and Arielle rushed to heal Xiao wu.

In the arena, the tension crackled like electricity as Dai Mubai squared off against Lei Dong. Both fighters radiated an aura of raw power , their muscles coiled like springs ready to unleash devastating blows. As the Mc signaled the start of the match, the crowd held its breath in anticipation.

Mubai wasted no time, launching himself at Lei Dong with ferocious speed. Lei Dong, a formidable opponent in his own right, braced himself for the impact. With lightning-fast reflexes, he activated his fourth ability, a barrier of crackling energy forming around him like a shield.

But Mubai was undeterred, his fist crashing through Lei Dong's defense like a battering ram. The force of the blow sent shockwaves rippling through the arena, and Lei Dong staggered backward, his ribs audibly cracking from the impact. With a resounding roar, Mubai unleashed another flurry of punches, each strike landing with bone-crushing force.

In a matter of moments, Lei Dong found himself hurtling through the air, propelled out of the ring and into the stands with a thunderous crash. The crowd erupted into cheers, marveling at Mubai's raw strength and determination as he stood victorious in the center of the arena.

"Thats my brother" Arielle shouted along with Rongrong and San chuckled at them and Mubai Grinned at them Lovingly both his dear sisters, In the next match, the atmosphere was no less intense as Mubai faced off against Yu Tianxin. 

Yu Tianxin consudered what Mubai Did to Lei Dong was unforgiving, Both fighters were evenly matched in strength, skill, and sheer determination, each refusing to back down in the face of their opponent's relentless onslaught.

The two warriors clashed with a force that shook the very foundation of the arena, their fists colliding in a symphony of grunts and thuds. Mubai's muscles strained with exertion as he pushed himself to the limit, his heart pounding in his chest as he fought tooth and nail to gain the upper hand.

But Yu Tianxin was no pushover, his resolve as unyielding as Mubai's own. With a fierce battle cry, he unleashed his fourth ability, channeling every ounce of his strength into a devastating barrage of attacks. Mubai met each blow head-on, his body bruised and battered but his spirit unbroken.