Soul beast

Arielle was given a herb name Aetherbloom

Xiao wu just like last time didn't absorb just like last time and  told others that she is going to treasure it making San scoff, Oscar spirit level increased by 5 points, Rongrong was increased by 6 points which also made her Pagoda increase to 9...

Xiao wu just like last time didn't absorb just like last time and  told others that she is going to treasure it making San scoff, Oscar spirit level increased by 5 points, Rongrong was increased by 6 points which also made her Pagoda increase to 9 levels, Zhuqing increased by 7 levels and mubai broke through level 40. Xiaogang also broke through through level 30 after a very long time moving him to tears. Zinara came there rushing to the group

"Old gang, I need your help with Arielle," Zinara called out urgently, drawing the attention of the group.

"What's wrong, Zinara? Is Arielle in trouble?" Xiaogang's concern was evident in his voice.

"I'm not sure if it's good news or bad, but Arielle's nine-tailed fox has manifested its eighth tail. It's as if she's skipped five levels, and her spirit power might increase by up to five levels," Zinara explained, her tone conveying a sense of urgency.

Upon hearing this, Xiaogang hurried to where Arielle was meditating, his expression reflecting deep concern.

Arielle's eyes remained tightly shut, beads of sweat forming on her brow as she endured the intense transformation within. Suddenly, Dugu Bo arrived at the scene, his demeanor a mix of amusement and seriousness.

 " A big monster indeed, now who is above 40 here" he asked teasingly Mubai raised his arm, "Level 40" 

 "Well you should know that this girl is going to take your position she might be at level 42 or more" Dugu Bo said rubbing his beard, make it funny

"But Angel is the youngest among us" Fatty explained

"And the hard worker among us" Zhuqing reminded them

"Well you all might wanna move back as it might be a bit effective, she got a Nine tailed fox, this girl might beat me in the future" Dugu announced Amused

Tang San Pov

After consuming that herb, my Purple Demon Eyes have become even more potent, I can see auras like before, but this is the first time I've glimpsed Arielle's aura. It was reminiscent of mine, surrounded by a hue of blue silver grass, but hers was unique—a beautiful dark blue that seemed to envelop her like the vast universe itself."