Spirit Mutation

Grandmaster gives Tang San permission to cultivate by himself for a month, and takes on the task of strength training the rest of the team

Grandmaster gives Tang San permission to cultivate by himself for a month, and takes on the task of strength training the rest of the team. Tang San in his last life failed to use his 1 month of training well and blamed himself on the team loss but now he is going to utilize it well 

San then remembered that by now Dugu Bo would have fought against Yue Guan and he will come here by now . As soon as the thought completed Dugu Bo came to visit San and they both greeted themselves and went for a walk outside the campus, suddenly a San and Dugu Bo felt a huge energy and San knowing who's it was bolted to the academy

San's heart raced with apprehension as he and Dugu Bo hurried towards the source of the powerful energy. With each step, his mind raced with worry for Arielle, his instincts urging him to reach her side as quickly as possible.

As they arrived at the scene, Dugu Bo's keen senses detected the familiar scent of Poisionbane bloom in the air, confirming their worst fears. Arielle stood at the center of the disturbance, her body engulfed in a swirling vortex of energy as her martial soul, the Nine-tailed Fox, absorbed the potent essence of the flower.

San's breath caught in his throat as he watched Arielle struggle against the overwhelming power coursing through her veins. He longed to rush to her side, to shield her from harm, but Dugu Bo's firm hand on his shoulder held him back, a silent command to wait and observe.

Arielle's 8 tails shimmered with an ethereal glow, her 100 healing marks pulsating with energy as they worked to counteract the effects of the poisonous bloom. Despite her valiant efforts, San could see the strain etched upon her face, the agony of her transformation evident in the lines of pain that marred her features.

With each passing moment, the black mist surrounding Arielle grew denser, wrapping around her like a shroud. San's heart clenched with fear as he watched helplessly, his every instinct urging him to intervene. But Dugu Bo's steady presence grounded him, reminding him to trust in Arielle's strength and resilience.

As Arielle whimpered in pain, her bones audibly cracking under the strain, San felt a surge of desperation rise within him. He longed to protect her, to shield her from harm, but Something inside him told that this was a trial she had to face alone.

As the black mist enveloped Arielle, forming a nest around her, the teachers and Shrek Devils rushed to the scene, their concern palpable in the air. Dugu Bo wasted no time in explaining the situation to the others, his voice grave as he outlined the severity of Arielle's predicament.

Xiaogang, his brow furrowed with worry, offered his insight into the nature of the Nine-tailed Fox martial soul. "The Nine-tailed Fox is known for its adaptability," he explained, his tone tinged with concern. "It may have absorbed the poison of the Poisonbane bloom to strengthen itself, perhaps in an attempt to become immune to its effects."

Zinara, her eyes filled with apprehension, added her own assessment of the situation. "Given Arielle's rigorous training in recent days, it's possible that she may be on the verge of breaking into her Nine-tail form like half of it," she speculated, her voice tight with worry.