❄️Chapter 05❄️

“Here you go, miss,” the vendor guy hand me the barbeque. I grab it and pay him.

“Thanks,” I said. I glance at Geto and slightly bow to him as a thanks.

Why do I get always encounter these guys? It's not okay at all!

He smiled at me after I gave him my thanks.

“No worries.”

“Then, have a good evening,” I bid him farewell. I took a step and slowly leave the stall. But before I could even take a step further, someone bump into me.

“Ah!” I tried to balance myself as I suddenly step back.

“Careful,” his hand catch my shoulder. I can feel the coldness in his touch. I don't know what to feel. Whether to feel uncomfortable or be alerted.

“T-thanks,” I glance at him. His smile never leaves him.

Wait... If I remember, after Yuji died, the scene switch to Geto together with Jogo as they talk about eliminating Gojo or something. I can't remember all the details but I think this goes along the way.

Wait, if he's here, that means both of them just finished talking.

“Miss? You've been staring at me for a while now. Is something wrong?” I return to my senses when I heard him asked. I flinch a bit when I realized that his face is quite close to me.

I quickly took a step back. “I'm sorry. I'm just tired and my mind is occupied about something. I'm sorry.”

“It's okay. Just pay attention to your surroundings though.”

“I will,” I replied.

Geto Suguro, while watching the anime and reading the manga, he was one of the characters I pity so much. He did everything to correct the society. Even if it's sacrificing his happiness and abandoning his friend, Gojo.

I pity these characters. I know they are fictional but, how can author be so cruel. I guess it's just part of being a writer to make a memorable character. But still, being here makes me realise that they are alive. Not just some 2D characters I've seen in manga or anime.

I want to say something for Geto. I want to say something that will give him hope. But... I can't. I can't interfere with the story. I'm just a nobody who just got isekai here.

And, I don't even know if this is Geto I'm facing or the enemy, Kenjaku.

I clench my fist and smiled at him. “I'm sorry.”

“For what?” his head tilted.

“For everything.”

“...Do I know you?”

“...No... I am just a random stranger,” I bow down my head and bid him goodbye.

(No one P. O. V.)

Geto stares at the woman whose quietly leaving.

‘That woman...’ Geto thought.

He can't erase the way the woman look at him. She had this sad and pity expression when she looks at him. It's like... She knows everything.

Geto scoff. “What nonsense.”

Then he turned to the opposite direction and went his way.

(Kira P. O. V.)

I just arrived at my house when I saw my neighbour panicking.

I was curious so I approached her.

“What's wrong? Did something happened?”