❄️Chapter 06❄️

Why am I here? How did I end up here?

I asked myself as I stare at the Jujutsu High School.

Well, it happened a few days ago......

After I return Buddy to his master, I was drag by Gojo and now i was in the basement with him where he train Yuji. Yuji is outside of the room, waiting for me and Gojo to finished talking.

My rules are now broken by this guy. Looks like the no talking or interacting won't be active anymore.

I was sitting on the sofa with Gojo beside me. I tried to keep a few inches away from him but he keep edging closer to me.

I tried to get up to switch my seat but he just grab my wrist and pull me and I end up sitting on his lap.

"I don't mind this position," he said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and push him away from me and sat across him.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"You," he said.

I quickly throw the can that was on the table at him. But as usual, his Infinity protects him.

"Woah, how hot-headed you are," he picked the can and put it back on the table.

"Just be straight to the point already!"

"I already told you," he smiled, "I want you."

If this guy keep saying that, my heart will go crazy. He's already handsome in the anime and now that we are face to face, he's even more handsome! If he's not only irritating.

I sighed and cleared my throat. "Fine, but why? You don't even know me well."

"You're right," Gojo said as he slowly remove his blindfold revealing his beautiful crystal blue eyes.

Oh gosh, it's so beautiful!

"But, I can tell that you're someone that is not normal at all. Remember what I told you about you being having no presence or invisible?"

"Yeah," I replied.

"I was right. During the fight earlier, I didn't notice you at all. No one notice you. We only notice you when you shouted. You surprised me there. Also," he look at me with those captivating eyes. "I think you have something special about you."

"Huh? Special? I'm just a normal human."

"No, you're not an average human. You can see curses and you're presence is undetected or let's say you're invisible. And plus," he grab my hand that was on my lap and gently rub it. "You have the ability to command a human and a curse."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I'll show you an example..." he lean back on his chair and glance towards the door.

"Itadori, come here," the door opens and Yuji entered the room.

"What is it, Gojo-sensei?" he asked.

"Csn you switch with Sukuna for a second?"

............What!??? Is he crazy?! If Yuji does that, we'll be in danger!

Gojo glance at me and smile, "And I feel like even without an explanation, you know who and what I'm talking about. No, let me correct it," he look at me straight in the eyes, "I feel like you know everything."

Gojo is very observant. I have to be careful around him or else my secret and this world secret will revealed. This might cause a problem for me.

"Gojo-sensei, if I switch with Sukuna-"

"It will be fine. I'm here to take care of him if things go south."