❄️Chapter 08❄️

‘Kira... Kira... ’

I heard a sweet and calm voice and slowly open my eyes.

I woke up in a strange place.

It was a relaxing meadow. I can feel the breeze touching my face and the calmness that it gives me.

‘Beautiful, right?’

I turn to look at the voice.

Then, I saw a young boy, around 7 or 8 years old because of his height, staring at the sky. He had this black hair and clear golden eyes. He's wearing a white polo shirt with a suspender attached on his top and a black shorts. He also wears a white knee socks and a pair of black school shoes.

‘Who are you?’ I asked. He turn to look at me and smiled.

‘I'll see you later. It's better for you to wake up.’

What does he mean wake up?

‘Wait... What do you...’ I suddenly felt sleepy and slowly, my surroundings went black.

“Asami-chan... Asami-chan... Asami-chan!”

I suddenly woke up and saw Gojo staring at me with a worried painted on his face even though his eyes is covered by a blindfold I could still tell he's worried.

I look around and noticed that the car we're in, stop in front of a Japanese building that looks like a little castle.

“You alright, Asami-chan?” Gojo asked placing his hand on my cheeks.

“........” I was still processing of whats going on. I felt like in a dazed after that... Dream?

“If you don't answer me in one second, I'll kiss you,” Gojo smirk and slowly lean in.

Kiss... Kiss?!

I suddenly remembered what I did earlier. The kiss that I give him on his cheeks due to because I misunderstood his words.

The scene earlier returned my embarrassment and my eyes quickly blink and I realized that Gojo is now close to my face. I can feel his breath on my lips.

W-w-wha....!!!

I quickly push him back and due to me pushing him all of a sudden, my head bump into the car window.

“Ouch, ouch, ouch...” I gently massage my head.

“I'm sorry! Is your head okay? I was just teasing you since you weren't answering me,” I can see that Gojo was a bit nervous since he didn't expect my reaction.

“I-I'm okay. It's my fault anyway for being in a dazed.”

“Well, not blaming you since it seems you were sleeping so peacefully a while ago. I even contemplate whether to wake you up or not,” Gojo smiled.

Gojo is so considerate.... If I didn't know him any better, I might not consider that he had this childish, arrogant, and annoying personality.

I chuckled and pat him on the head.

“It's okay. I don't mind at all.”

I noticed that his ear turn a bit red.

“Anyway,” I pull back my hand, I  noticed that Gojo seems a bit disappointed. But, I ignored it and look outside the car. “Where are we?”

“I'm just going to visit some useless person,” Gojo adjust his clothing. “After that, we'll go to Yuji. While waiting,” he glance at me, “you can go out of the car for some fresh air. I won't take long.”