❄️Chapter 04❄️

(No one P. O. V.)

Sukuna felt something about the woman. There was something more about her.

“Answer me,” he sternly look at Kira.

‘W-what should I do!? What should I say!? Ugh, I hate being cornered like this! In the anime, Yuji should be back to his body. And yet, right now, Sukuna is still here,’ Kira thought.

Megumi stood up and position himself to fight Sukuna once more. To separate Sukuna to the woman. He was about to use another justu when Kira spoke up.

“R-r-r-return Yuji!!!” she shouted to Sukuna.

Megumi stop in his tracks. ‘Wait, does this woman know Yuji? I don't remember someone like her interacting with Yuji. Is he her classmate? Wait, she looks older than Yuji. Then, his sister? But, they don't look like one another at all,’ lots of questions were popping inside Megumi's head.

Sukuna laugh, “Who are you to command me? How dare you-” Sukuna suddenly felt throb inside his head and knelt down in one knee.

‘W-what is happening to me? Is the kid fighting for his body? But, I made sure he won't come back,’ Sukuna thought as he grasp his head.

“Yuji come back to your senses!” Kira shouted once more.

Then a silence fell surround them.

Megumi was not sure of what's happening. He was confuse on what to do.

“H-huh?” then Megumi heard Yuji voice.

“I-Itadori...” Megumi quickly ran towards him.

“Is everything finish?” Yuji asked. Megumi nodded.

“Megumi, you're really cool. Just like a hero,” Yuji said as he keep looking down. He was still kneeling as he spoke. Megumi was crouching beside him.

“Itadori, I'm not a hero. I'm a sorcerer. That's why I never regretted saving you... Not even once.”

“I see,” Yuji look up and smiled at him. “You're smart, Fushiguro. You must be thinking a lot more about these things than I am. You, Kugisaki, and Gojo-sensei...” Yuji woobled as he slowly weaken. “I don't need to worry about you guys, right? Live long, will ya?” then Yuji body fell on the ground.

Megumi was silently looking at his body.

Kira sighed and about to slowly walk away when she felt a hand grab her wrist. She look down and saw Megumi looking at her.

“I won't let you go anywhere. If I made you slip away, I will not be able to feel your presence again. You're somehow able to conceal your presence making you invisible. I can't risk that.”

‘Ugh, Megumi, I know you're handsome but, I can't also risk myself interacting with you guys. I might do something wrong to the story,’ Kira thought.

“Boy with black hair, let me go. I have my own reason on why I don't want to go with you. So, let go of me.. please,” Kira look at Megumi eyes. Her violet eyes that feels like a deep night sky the more you stare at it. Megumi was enchanted by her eyes. And what strange was, he feels like obeying to her words.

“Let go, please.”

Megumi slowly let go of her wrist.

“Boy, please don't let anyone know I'm here. Make sure whoever psychopath that reside in this boy keep his mouth shut. I don't want to be tangled with you. Understand?”

“Understood,” Megumi replied. It was really strange. He is unconsciously obeying her even though he doesn't know her that much.

Kira bid farewell and leave Megumi and Yuji behind.

“Who is she?” Megumi wonders.

(No one P. O. V.)

Inside the inner territory of Sukuna...

“I have a question though,” Sukuna asked as he sat on the back of Yuji after the two fought.

“What?”

“Before I go to the real business...” Sukuna glance down at Yuji. “Do you know that girl?”

“What girl?”

“That girl, you brat. You should've seen her after you took back your body for a few minutes.”

“What are you talking about? I didn't forcefully took my body. I felt that you're passing back my body so I just take over it.”

Sukuna was confused. “What? You know me, I won't do that! I finally had the chance to roam the world and do massacre so why on earth would I give back your body?!”

“That's the point! Why did I take over then?”

“We won't go anywhere with this. Just tell me if you know that black haired woman with violet eyes,” Sukuna sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair.

“I don't know any woman like that.”

“But, she was right in front of you.”

“Huh? I didn't notice anyone other than Megumi. Who on earth are you referring to?”

Sukuna observed Yuji face to see if the kid was lying. But, he can tell that the kid has no idea what he's talking about.

‘Then, he really didn't notice her? That made me more curious about that woman,’ Sukuna thought.

“Anyway, we're not dead,” Sukuna said to Yuji.

And the rest of the dialogue exactly happens just like the manga.

(No one P. O. V.)

After Megumi talk to the mother of the deceased Tadashi, he return to Jujutsu High.

As he walk his way to the field where his senior and Nobara are, he was thinking about that woman.

‘Who is she? Why does it feels like she knows more something? And the feeling of obeying her was stuck to me until she was gone,’ Megumi thought as he stare at the blue sky.

‘The way she stared at me, it feels like she knows every part of my being. She feels like an abyss to me. A mystery that I could never solve. And just like she said, I didn't tell a single soul about her. I wonder if we ever meet again,’ he thought as he look back to the field.

“You're so slow, Megumi,” Zenin look back to the boy. Nobara was being chased by Panda while Inogami was standing beside Zenin.

‘I guess, I have to worry about her later.’

(Kira P. O. V.)

It's been 3 days since that day.

And within that day, I found a new job. Just a job to kill time.

I found work in a fast food restaurant as a waiter.

And right now, I just finished work.

“See you tomorrow, Kira,” one of my co-worker bid goodbye to me. I smiled at them and wave goodbye.

After I finally clean the restaurant and everything, I close it and began to walk home.

I look at the orange sky. It was already sunset.

I sighed and stop at a nearby barbeque stall.

“Excuse me sir...” the vendor didn't notice me as he keep his eyes on his phone. “Sir... Si-!”

“Mister, the woman is calling you,” a familiar voice spoke behind me.

I slowly turn my head and eyes widen. I didn't expect to see him this early.

“Is something wrong, miss?” the person asked with a smile.

“Nothing”

It was Geto... Geto Suguro.