14

“that was a bit too tiring.” jisung admitted, sighing as he sat down on the sofa, closing his eyes.

“it was mostly me carrying everything, but sure, i'll agree.” minho shook his head, placing the bags down before taking a seat next to jisung.

“exactly!” jisung exclaimed, sitting up properly as minho left again, “put the soju away unless you want to drink it now. i was planning to drink it in around a week…” jisung confessed, turning his head around to look at the other.

“one week anniversary?” minho laughed, putting everything away as jisung sighed;

“yeah, okay, if you really want to put it like that.” jisung huffed out, smiling and tilting his head.

“if you'd like to do it like that, i'm up. it was mainly a suggestion.” minho hummed, eliciting also, a hum from jisung, signing that he was okay with the mere idea.

“and then we’ll continue with the weekly anniversaries?” jisung inquired, making minho chuckle and nod hesitantly.

“yeah, sure. if it'll mean that much to you, then yes.” minho approved, agreeing with it.

“it would be fun to do so every once in a while, actually. i just didn't expect this sort of idea.” jisung remarked, crossing his arms and placing his head on the sofa.

“well, it was made for fun or similar, but if you're really offering, we do so most of the time, that's okay.” minho nodded vigorously.

“i took quite a few bottles of soju. there's extras if you might want to drink before or after, too.” jisung assured, getting a hum and sigh from the other.

“yeah, okay, okay.”

“actually, about your fried chicken earlier.” jisung abruptly started with a small chuckle.

“oh. what about it?” minho inquired, glancing back at jisung as he put something in the fridge, putting the bag away shortly after.

“we can eat it for dinner if you still want to.” jisung offered in a mumble, scrolling through his phone as minho smiled in agreement.

“then i guess i'll finish making it, now!” minho huffed out, walking to the kitchen, making jisung follow him a while later.