36

“really?”

“yeah.” minho agreed, nodding his head in agreement as he bit his finger lightly.

“ew.” jisung inaudibly stated, frowning to himself as he huddled closer to minho, who continued to wrap his arm around his shoulders.

“it's not that bad, though.” minho declared, hoping to change jisung's mind, getting a shrug.

so what happened later?

they're watching some k-drama on the sofa, god knows how it happened, but that's whatever.

and jisung refuses the acceptance of some spoiler minho gave him.

“i swear it's not as bad as it seems.” minho promised with a small whine, tilting his head.

“maybe it's not but… minus charisma for sure.” jisung huffed with a gentle hum.

“what if i did that then?” minho decided, asking jisung for an opinion, wanting to see if it'd stay the same.

“okay but… that's you, so it's okay!” jisung grumbled.

“sure, sure.” minho laughed, quickly turning around slightly to ruffle jisung's hair before giving him a quick kiss.

“stop- making me red! i'll push you off this sofa!” jisung fussed, frowning with a pout before threatening minho, resting his hands on his shoulders.

“you wouldn't dare. besides, this sofa is small enough! you should be lucky i'm laying here with you!” minho spoke, grabbing jisung's hoodie too just so if jisung did push him off, they fell together.

“i would dare! don't doubt me. and i don't deserve to fall with you!” jisung grunted with a laugh, wanting to initially suppress it.

“yeah? go on, i'd like to see you-”

and that clearly did cause a small gasp from minho, followed by a groan when jisung landed on him;

what do you know, jisung was rather ecstatic whilst pushing minho off the sofa.

“...you were serious?” minho uttered with a loud sigh.

“i said don't doubt me.” jisung giggled, making minho shrug.

“alright, fine, next time i'll believe you, then.” minho nodded, “and get up, none of us even paused the tv during our bickering.”

“ah, right, right.” jisung said, quickly getting up before minho and sitting on the sofa, turning the drama back by a few minutes;

cramming back into the sofa and waiting for minho with a smile.

“sweet, budge up.”

“yah… don't play with me! i already did.” jisung declared, glaring at minho.

“yeah, i know, i know. joking.” minho scoffed, shaking his head and laying next to jisung, wrapping his arm around jisung again, having him hug him with a pleased croon.

“can we finish this and sleep?” jisung inquired, exhaling with a hum.

“it's six, jisung.” minho paused, “but yes, we can sleep.”

“sleep together or…” jisung started, letting minho finish off for himself with his own thoughts.

“no, not sleep together in that way. sleep together just… sleep.” minho stated, getting jisung to let out a muffled laugh.

“alright, i meant that way originally anyway.”