35

minho squinted his eyes at the sunlight being let into his room, closing his eyes back and letting out a little inaudible hum in addition to his yawn, rubbing his eyes before accidently bumping jisung in the face with his elbow;

stopping and turning his head, watching how jisung frowned gently before also opening his eyes, sort of shook with minho's face as the first thing to greet him.

let's be honest and say jisung would prefer seeing this as a morning view and not his plain ceiling.

minho let out a small chuckle as jisung sighed loudly, turning on his side to look minho in the face like he currently is doing to him;

focusing on his face that he somehow couldn't get enough of before minho surprisingly delivered a light, unexpected kiss, planting it softly on the side of his forehead.

jisung only following but on the lips, also taking minho by surprise.

“so?" minho started, not receiving an answer until a few seconds later.

“i don't know.” jisung admitted with a yawn, “i don't want to get up.” he stretched.

“i don't either.” minho agreed, leaning to get his phone before laying back down with a huff, cue for jisung to press himself closer with his head on minho's shoulder, peeking to look at his phone, “do you fancy anything specific?”

“no. don't have food on my mind currently.” jisung denied, shaking his head quickly as minho searched for something that would make do.

“well, then that's that.” minho stated, putting down his phone a few minutes later, getting a nod from the other, “come on and get up now.” minho suggested, even though he himself was against it.

“you know what.” jisung started as he exited the room behind minho after the older quickly slipped a shirt on.

“mhm?” minho hummed for continuation.

“no, wait, actually.” jisung hesitated, slipping into his room and throwing on a hoodie before walking back out, rushing to minho who was busy leaning against the counter, making himself a quick espresso.

“okay.” jisung started again, sighing and giggling to himself, knowing that what he was about to say was surely going to humiliate minho slightly, “you were so cute as a bottom that i cannot knock that thought out of my head.”

what a fun thing to hear.

minho isn't sure if that's a compliment, but hard luck because his ears already turned a red brighter than the colour itself, which makes jisung let out a silent laugh.

“...sweet to hear.” minho nodded slowly, turning back around and ignoring how flustered jisung had just made him.

“but are you seriously going to drink that?” jisung inquired, squinting his eyes slightly in curiosity and disgust.

“yup.” minho agreed, picking the cup up and taking a much visible sip, to which jisung shook his head.

“any-”

sweet, something to cure their somewhat lack of appetite.

"thank you.” minho mumbled, taking the food as jisung stared, quite bored by everything at the moment, “come on.”

the two sat down, jisung waiting for minho to finally take out the food as he bit his inner cheeks lightly and toyed with his hands.

“what did you order again?” jisung questioned, not knowing how he forgot in such a short time span, tilting his head.

“rice, tamagoyaki, and natto.”

“ah. right.” jisung exhaled, nodding his head quickly and continuously.

“you're going to slam your head in the wall behind you in a second.” minho advised, making jisung quickly stop as he realised.

“what do we do after this?” jisung pursed his lips, rocking his body and beginning to eat as minho sat down.

“we'll see.” he shrugged.