34

(🔞)

“you're for real?” minho whined with a soft glance.

“yes. come on, please.” jisung attempted to convince with a giggle.

“then at least in the bedroom.” minho stated, rolling his eyes and standing up after jisung finally sat up, quickly processing the words and standing up to follow minho, who paused in front of their rooms.

“who’s room then?” jisung inquired as minho tried to also decide.

“no idea.” minho muttered, looking back at jisung.

“then, yours.” jisung hummed, grabbing minho by the wrist and entering his room, quite quickly laying him down on the bed, “wait, you sure i can?”

“mhm.” minho hummed lowly, nodding his head gently.

“isn't it too quick?” jisung suggested, stopping any action but sitting himself closer to the older.

“wasn't the first time too fast? what about that?” minho retorted, blinking at jisung, who almost turned pink, “but now we are doing it as we're together. that time we weren't.”

“...is that good or bad?” jisung questioned in a murmur, potentially to himself.

“your opinion.” minho shrugged, sitting himself up a little bit as jisung pondered silently.

“i mean… it was an accident but… it wasn't bad.” jisung uttered, getting a quiet hum of agreement from minho, sighing and going back to earlier, “so i can?”

“i've said yes already.” minho giggled, resting his head back down as jisung hovered his head over him, smiling with a playful scoff.

“damn. i'm finally tasting these lips that can be claimed as mine.” jisung crooned out, tracing his finger along the pads of minho's lips.

“you're acting as if i could wait for this.” minho agreed equally, “please let me taste your cherry lips again.”

minho whispered, getting what he wanted as jisung slowly reached in to kiss him, running his hand down to his neck and caressing it carefully.

“i'm so convinced you look prettier than last time.” minho whispered again, glancing thoroughly at jisung's face.

“stop charming me now.” jisung chuckled as he rested his lips against minho's, continuing after a short second, enjoying the taste of the déjà vu vanilla and cherry flavour.

“you taste so sweet.” minho suddenly complimented quietly between the small kisses.

jisung mumbled something inaudible before carrying on to kiss minho, still with the delicate gentleness.

slowly overcome by minho, who attempted to flip them around, gaining nothing and retorting to taking the lead with their kissing;

applying slightly more pressure onto their lips, earning a low hum from jisung, whose face laced with a gentle frown. not specifically annoyed by the action but rather unexpectant of it.

jisung pressed his finger between their lips a few seconds later, leaving the kiss that minho tried to dominate to a stop, leaving their warm breaths to linger on their lips as they exhaled.

“do you remember what you promised me last time?” jisung inquired with a low mutter as minho slowly rested his hand on jisung's lower back, “it was that i'll take the lead next time. and that next time is now.”

jisung finished softly, making minho let out a slightly fussy whine, still some sort of encouraging, making jisung giggle lightly as the other stopped, looking at him blankly.