19

"yeah, of course you're knocked out..." minho muttered, looking at jisung, who slept on the sofa, most likely due to staying up until seven or eight, at most;

though at least he has made the promised breakfast, which still, minho has to bother to clean up.

"nine and you're dead asleep, idiot." minho sighed lightly, bringing his plate to the sink and cleaning it up, seeing how jisung had at least eaten.

the male walked over to the sofa after stretching lightly with a hum and a sigh, wanting to sit down but glaring down at jisung with a blank expression;

"what a nuisance. you're taking up the whole space..." he muttered, resting his hands on his waist before shrugging and sitting down, placing jisung's legs on his thighs as an alternative, going on as wanted, watching quietly.

·

"are you still asleep?" minho spoke in a whisper, turning off the tv and gasping as if he was about to say something, instead exhaling before leaning towards jisung, "oh. i won't lie. you don't look half as bad asleep."

the older sighed, chuckling lightly before getting his phone, pressing his lips together and slightly hovering over the other, initiating to take a photo but instead getting dragged into his grasp, crammed against the sofa, dropping his phone.

oh. maybe wanting to take a photo of jisung was a bad choice;

now minho seems to be involuntarily lying with him, with zero entertainment, due to earlier turning off the tv and currently dropping his phone onto the floor.

gosh, how minho just makes the best choices...

"hey- ah... jisung-ah..." minho mumbled, releasing a soft sigh and trying to push jisung away gently, receiving a grumble and an even tighter grip on his body, jisung resting his head in the crook of minho's neck.

minho hummed, taking it in that jisung certainly won't wake up or move in a way that can somewhat let minho out.

"you could've slept in your room." minho pointed out to himself, wrapping his arm around jisung's shoulder, due to it cramping because of him.

ah. feels great to be unwillingly and accidently trapped.