26

well… their opinions seemed to greatly differentiate.

but they're currently eating breakfast together in practically pure silence… no one's even daring to break the silence.

and it seems sort of scary.

“...one week soju… anniversary.” minho mumbled underneath his breath, pressing his lips together as he ate.

“i don't think it was too bad, though.” jisung quickly tuned in.

“what?” minho retorted, looking up at jisung with a flushed face, as the younger blinked at him blankly.

“oh. nevermind.” jisung muttered, shaking his head.

right..! that was minho's private but verbal thought.

embarrassing that jisung just confidently uttered his own opinion.

·

“are you gonna eat that, then?” minho inquired, looking across the table at how jisung played with his food, cheek resting against his palm.

“oh.” jisung muttered, looking up at minho and then down at his empty plate, “yeah. yeah, i am.” jisung confirmed.

minho sighed, picking up his phone and scrolling through it. to be fair, minho was done for a while now, sitting idly and opting out on watching jisung for the whole time before finally bringing him back to reality of some sorts.

sure, he could've washed his own plate and gone into his room to do something useful, but for some reason watching the younger seemed much more of an interesting activity.

well, it’s not like there really is anything specific about him… but it almost feels pleasant to do so.

the only thing is, that they still haven’t had a fully proper conversation.

it was just a mere reminder, or question of something so little.

maybe that’s progress from the very start.

but was their intercourse really something so regrettable that they’ve had to stop speaking..?

it can quite literally just be a ‘forgive and forget’ situation.

but that’s only if they’re willing to talk to one another.