17

“why and how are you up so early?” minho questioned, rubbing at his eyes as he came out of his room and looked at jisung, who was about to enter his room.

“huh? i don't know.” jisung shrugged, leaning against his door as minho rolled his eyes with a sigh, checking his phone.

“it's six in the morning.” minho uttered, “have you actually slept?”

“oh, yeah, no, i haven't. playing video games, play with me.”

“you're mental.” minho grumbled, shaking his head lightly before returning his arms to his side and hanging his head low, “i don't know about you, but i'm going back to sleep.”

“aish, okay, suit yourself.” jisung hummed, tilting his head as minho entered his room, jisung doing the same.

“but you should make breakfast then. do me an act of kindness for waking me up at such ridiculous times.” minho spoke as he closed his door, getting a mumble of agreement from the younger.

·

·

·

6:43am

jisunghan: hey but are you seriously going to sleep?

minholee: yes i'm tired

jisunghan: but the sunrise is up in like thirty minutes, that means it's the morning and you shouldn't be tired anymore

minholee: yo i really don't care and don't rely on sunrise.

jisunghan: you should come watch it with me

minholee: if you wake me up in twenty minutes, sure, if not, hard luck to you

jisunghan: ah? so that's a yes? i'm in, you have twenty minutes, sleep child.

minholee: i'm not a child, but thanks, much appreciated don't forget then

jisunghan: nah what makes you think i'll forget twenty minutes shoo!!!
read: 6:47am