PART I - PEACE UNNOTICED BY GOD

I like to think there's peace after you die. Just 3rd last breath, ok we're gearing up, 2nd last breath, you ready? Last breath, here we go...and bang. Nothing. Silence. All brain activity shuts off, and everything is over. You'll never even feel it, never even feel the nothing that there is to feel. It's a weird concept to get around, probably why we constructed the idea of heaven, but then that's even weirder. We can't fully understand what lays beyond the existence that we've been given, we're not even zoned for that. Permanent death, never to feel again, i can get behind understanding that. You just fall asleep, back into the void you came from, and are asleep forever. We're kind of just these tiny, beautiful blips on the radar that wandered in some [When you think about it, bro, we're all just stardust you ever think abou-] millions of years into the creation of the ability to do that, and then back out again, never even noticed by anything. You ever think about that? The god up there, do you think he notices us? This isn't even a cynical "we're all outside the light and sight of God" thing, he's on such a different plane of reality, so much bigger, more infinite than us. Our 90 years are the tiniest increment. Maybe he's blinking when you're blinking. You come in, light blinks in on his map, maybe he's turned his head, looking at another blink (hmm, this one's lasted a while, i wonder what he's doing. [Oh, that's just another metaphorical immortal i created, sorry, i really like talking about immortals in my writing, so i just...sorry what was i saying?])

We're blips, born, live, dead, all brain's off, and we won't feel a single thing again, maybe our soul's a thing out there, but it doesn't have even the slightest ability to experience the universe without a brain or body. I'd like that peace. I'd like to experience everything i want to, however long that takes, and then pass on into nothing.