♡1

Kriti's POV ~

Kriti's POV ~

I woke up with a jerk because of the water splashed on my face. I got up only to find none other than my best friend, Meesha.
It is her habit to annoy the shit out of me.

I picked up the pillow from my side and tried to hit her but she ran away.
"I am not gonna spare her." I muttered to myself, got up from the bed and entered inside the bathroom to freshen up.
After taking a refreshing bath I walked towards the kitchen but I found no one.

"Meesha," I called her name but didn't got any reply. Ughhh.....where is this girl?
I moved towards the refrigerator to find something to eat but found a note.
It was "I will be back by 11:30."
It was from her...But where did she go? Did she made anything to eat?
No she didn't.

I picked up bread and butter and sat on the dining table.
I don't like eating alone and Meesha knows this. It is the first time she left me like this and WITH NOTHING TO EAT. She knows I do not know how to cook but still.

I looked at the time and it was only 10:30...God knows what will I do until she comes back.
I tried calling her 3 times and finally my 3rd try was successful.
"Meesha, where are you? Why weren't you picking up my calls?
At least you should have left someth--"
I screamed on the call and I was cut halfway when she ended the call.

I went towards my bedroom and scrolled instagram for maximum 20 mins until Dad called me. He calls me almost everyday.

(K: Kriti, AS: Amit Singhania, her father)

K: Hello Dad.

AS: What are you doing?

K: Nothing just scrolling instagram.
What about you??

AS: When are you coming home?

K: After the fashion
week papa.

AS: And when is the fashion
week?

K: After 3 days.
Please tell mom about it.

AS: Sure.

I

was talking to my dad until the doorbell rang and I knew who was this.

K: Dad, I will call you later
I think someone is on the door.

AS: Byee, Take care of yourself.

I ran towards the door and saw none other than Meesha. She entered inside with a awkward smile and hugged me. I removed her arms from me looked at her with the most scariest possible gaze.