♡15

Vote and Comment!
Do not be a silent reader

Vote and Comment!Do not be a silent reader

Author's POV~

Kriti was finally back home, Amit Singhania's face lit up as Kriti stepped in front of him.
Without any hesitation, Kriti embraced her father in a tight hug.
"I hope I didn't made you worry"
She spoke, guilt evident in her eyes.
"It's fine, not your mistake" Her father spoke and a wave of relief washed over her.

Her gaze fell upon Aayansh, who stood there waiting to talk to her father.
Sensing the tension in the atmosphere, she left from there, giving them space to talk.

Aayansh questioned, trying to initiate a conversation with her father.
"I know I messed up but this won't happen again"
While guilt was evident on Aayansh's face, his voice was filled with regret.
The only response he got was heavy silence.

"I'll make it upto her" Aayansh spoke, wishing that he had handled things differently.
"Try yourself" Amit Singhania muttered and made his exit.

Lost in her own world, Kriti sat in her room lonely while overthinking every detail.
Thoughts of Aayansh leaving her alone swirled in her mind, making her wonder why he chose to left.
The pain Aayansh carried was too severe for anyone to question about his past, as it would only reopen his old wounds.
Kriti's discomfort followed a similar path, her past intensified with each passing moment.

As Kriti sat there alone, lost in her thoughts something caught her attention.
She snapped her head towards Khushi's cheerful voice who just came to meet her and her mood instantly lifted, turning her day around.
"Hii! What's up with you?" Khushi questioned Kriti, as she felt the atmosphere serious.
"Nothing, I'm just a bit bored" Kriti answered, trying to not really show what was going in her mind.

"We can go somewhere if you want" Khushi tried to lighten up Kriti's temperament.
"Like shopping or movie?" She continued.
Kriti nodded in a yes and a smile crept up on Khushi's face and her eyes sparled with excitement.

Kriti got dolled up and then they both headed out for a fun and exciting day of shopping and catching a movie.
With a sense of anticipation, they entered the shopping mall.
Kriti started her shopping spree, trying dress after dress making her lose track of time.
Beginning with the casual floral to dresses to elegant gowns, she tried it all, each one giving her a different vibe and making her feel lika a diva.

After the shopping, they decided to unwind and enjoy a movie together.
They picked a comedy that had brilliant reviews and from the start to finish, they laughed their hearts out, enjoying every part of the movie. As the movie ended, they left the theatre with a smile on their faces.
Kriti felt uplifted and grateful for the wonderful day she spent.
It was a perfect definition of laughter and excitement for her.