Enter Gamindustri

After Y/N obtained the keyblade, he soon woke up and got back on his feet. He looked around and found himself on a grass field around him. The skies were currently clear for today.

Y/N: I'm actually here. I'm in Gamindustri!

He looked down and got his keyblade out.

Y/N: What's better is that I have the keyblade. I can't decide where I should start at this place!

He then remembered what Ultra Histoire told him before he arrived.

Y/N: Oh, right. I guess I should start preparing for this dark threat in the future. What exactly am I going to be fighting against?

Y/N put his keyblade away and looked around the area. He saw Planeptune in the distance.

Y/N: Planeptune? I guess I'll start there

Y/N: Planeptune? I guess I'll start there. It's weird but it feels like it's always the first place you see coming here.

He started heading towards the city.

Timeskip

Y/N arrived in the city and gazed at the buildings around him. He was in awe of the advanced layout of the town.

Y/N: Seeing Planeptune like this is nothing compared to the games I've played.

He started looking around as he explored the city. He passed by shops, restaurants, weapon stores, and armor/accessories shops. Y/N would like to take his time to see the places but had to find the Planeptune's guild to start doing quests.

Y/N eventually had a clear view of the Basilicom as he was looking for the guild. He stared at the building as he knew it was where Neptune aka Purple Heart and Nepgear aka Purple Sister lived.

Y/N: I wonder what Neptune is doing. But then again I'm thinking I already know if it's just like the games.

Meanwhile

Neptune was enjoying playing video games while Histoire was irritated and kept yelling at her.

Histoire: Neptune! Stop playing games and start increasing our shares!

Neptune: Oh come on Histy, even us goddesses need a break from working once in and awhile.