Subplot: A Date with Noire(?)

After some time solving the body switch problem from Nepgear's device called Swap, Y/N and Neptune were back to the daily routine and weren't planning on going to Nepgear's workshop anytime soon. Most of the time, Y/N was either playing games with Neptune or going on quests collecting Shares for her.

Y/N: I think I'm having a strange case of Deja Vu.

Neptune: Kinda like the last chapter pretty much. But it's a good way to start the day.

Histoire entered the room.

Histoire: Not again. Neptune, when are you going to get off that thing and collect Shares!?

Neptune: But Histy, our Shares are fine, aren't they?

Histoire: Only because Y/N has been doing the work for you!

Y/N: I mean, I'm kinda fine with it. I get to test out new abilities every time I do a quest.

Neptune: See! He doesn't mind. Everybody wins!

Histoire: I swear, your laziness has gotten worse since Y/N stayed here. Which is why I'm suggesting something.

Y/N: What's that?

Histoire: You wanted to visit the other nations, right?

Y/N: Yeah?

Histoire: Well, I want to give you the opportunity to see what the other nations are like.

Neptune: Wait, are you kicking Y/N out?

Histoire: What? No, I'm giving Y/N the chance to explore and learn about our world. He's barely been in Lastation and Lowee. And he's never visited Leanbox.

Y/N: Okay, sure. Let's do it.

Histoire: Please enjoy your trip. I've informed the other CPUs about this. Noire insisted that you would start with her nation first and that you'd be staying with her for a few days.

Y/N: Really? I figured she wouldn't want me there.

Neptune: Oh, what's this? Is this her date chapter?

Y/N: I'm sure that's not the reason. He said, flustered.

Histoire: Whatever the reason, I'm sure she'll welcome you along with Uni and Xion.

Y/N: I'm fine with it. When do I leave?

Histoire: In an hour. She wanted you to come today.

Neptune: She's wasting no time with this. Okay, have fun Y/N. I'll be playing Cinos The Tenrec.

Histoire: As for you Neptune! While Y/N is gone, you're going to be working tirelessly trying to collect Shares. Otherwise, I'll take away your pudding and give you a three-hour lecture.

Neptune: What, no! Not the pudding! And the lectures are boring!

Y/N: I guess I'll get ready to go.

Y/N got up and headed to his room to get ready to travel to Lastation while Histoire was making Neptune gather Shares.

Meanwhile

At Lastation, Noire was walking around her room, currently thinking about how she should welcome Y/N. She could remember the last meeting with the CPUs minus Neptune.

Flashback

Blanc: So you want to show Y/N our nations?

Histoire: Yes, Y/N has been wanting to explore Gamindustri. I was hoping you could help him learn more about your nations and fulfill quests with each of you.

Noire: I suppose it could be acceptable.

Vert: This could be good for him to learn since he's from a different world. Then how about he starts with mine?