2.🕸️

The next day I offered my Fajr then made breakfast for us. I got an email in the morning that Tauheed uncle has booked my flight which is tonight. Kaif had also returned from jogging after the Masjid and we ate our breakfast and went to office.

I had a lot of difficulty in announcing but I said in the announcement that Kaif will work in my place for a few months and keep working with faith for the sake of Allah, cuz what happened 1 year ago, I don't want to repeat it.

Today Kaif and I returned home early because I had to go leave for korea, I packed only a few essential things as I knew there was no point in carrying much as I had got the job of a detective. I just want that my salah should not be missed.

"Umu I'll go with you to the airport."

I was done with packing, then after Maghrib I made Kaif's favorite biryani. Then we both had our meal after Isha. I looked at my watch.

"Kaif we should leave to the airport."

"Hmm...I will take out the car, you also come out."

He went out saying this, I quickly fixed my hijab and devoted to get out of the house.
'Bismillahi Tawwakaltu Alallahi la Haula Wa la
Quwwata illah Billah.'
(I'm leaving in the name of Allah, I rely upon Allah and I have no courage to avoid sin and no strength to do good but Allah's Grace.)

After some time, we reached the airport, got down from the car and started waiting to enter the plane. Then suddenly kaif hugged me and I hugged him back and patted his back, he said in cracked voice while hugging.. may be he is crying.

"Umu I'll miss you "

"I'll miss you too. Please don't cry, Yk that I can't see you like this.. and if you'll miss me or worry about me then call Tauheed uncle okay? And one more thing please go to Makkah and pray for me."

I kissed his forehead and back of hand as I heard announcement.
•Passengers should sit safely in their seats, the plane is about to leave in 10 minutes.

I smiled at him and he did same.

"Take care of yourself Allah hafiz.."

"Allah Hafiz umu love you."

I gave her a soft smile for the last time and took my seat and did dua of travel.
'Subhanaalladhi sakh-khara lana hadha wa ma kunna lahu muqrinin. Wa inna ila Rabbi-na la munqalibun.'
(Pious is that which has brought this ride under our control, even though we could not control it. We are about to return to our Lord.)

I have already started missing Kaif.
I didn't even realize when I fell asleep.
I woke up when my smart watch vibrated I looked at the time it was 4:00 in the morning.I did ablution in the plane and offered my salah on the seat. I was doing zikar in my fingers and the plane landed.

Arab to Seoul Korea is at a distance of 6000km and it takes approximately 8 to 9 hours to reach here.
I came down from the plane and in the middle of the night he took my luggage and noticed that Tauheed uncle was already present there.

"Assalamualaikum uncle."

"Walaikum assalaam my kid. How can I thank you? You are as big-hearted as Kadeen."

"Uncle I'm like your daughter and Jasmine is also a sister to me. Don't make me sad by saying thank you. Praise to Allah who made me a medium to help you."

"Beautiful lady with a beautiful brain .. I see. Well! Let's go home, take some rest after breakfast, we will discuss things after Dhohar. Your aunty must be waiting for us."

I chuckled at his words and headed to his home. We reached home I met Firozah aunty and greeted her, she hugged me and kissed my back hand.

"My daughter, I'm your happy past cuz you said yes to save Jasmine."

" It will be my pleasure to help you."

I could feel the pain hidden in the tears in her eyes. how much she missed her daughter. We had breakfast together. I felt good meeting them. I feel like my Mama and Baba, they both are with me.

I took a rest, then after offering Dhohar, had lunch with them. Then Tauheed uncle and I went to his company. This place wasn't unknown to me cuz I had come with Baba and Mama when Kaif wasn't born. I texted kaif that I arrived safely and maybe it's my last message until the mission is complete.

"My daughter we have reached."

We went inside the building and I assumed that a lot of things had been damaged due to the robbery and a very small amount of jewellery was there. We enter a room where 2 aged men and a young man are already sitting at the meeting table. I greeted them and Tauheed uncle introduced them to me.

"Ms. Kaynaat can I ask you something if you don't mind. That's how you're gonna help cuz your native language is Arabic and you can't help us by talking in English or Arabic."

That young man named as Han seojun asked me. I smiled and replied.

걱정하지 마세요. 저는 아랍어, 영어, 한국어, 우르두어를 구사할 수 있습니다.
(Don't worry. I can speak Arabic, English, Korean, and urdu.)

"Tauheed She is a more intelligent girl than you told us." 
Mr Lee said and I smiled.

"Ahm! Uncle Now let's talk about work."

I said then, Mr. seojun stood up and took everyone's attention.

"First lemme tell you about them. So they are 5 people They live in a big mansion in the middle of the forest in Seoul and their names are ---- "
_

:: Kim Taehyung :- 28 years old, People say he's a psychopathic.

:: Park Jimin :- 28 years old, boyfriend of Taehyung.

:: Choi Damian :- 31 years old

:: Kang Akira :- 29 years old

:: Jeon Jungkook :- 26 years old, youngest but main. It's said  that because of his handsome look, girls themselves like to be captive . (Lol)
(A/N: I didn't mention all the BTS members because their stans in the further parts could be hurt and I have no intention of hurting anyone.)
_

✧AUTHOR POV:

Jungkook is the main male character.
Seojun showed her a pic of them about how they come to heist with mask. He could not give much information because no one knows much about their personal lives.

"So Ms.Kaynaat. You also have to go there and seduce them and collect information maybe womens are thier weakness."

Seojun told his plan which was of no use at all. Then Kaynaat immediately replied him.

"First of all I ain't going to seduce them. my religion doesn't allow it and second thing only tell me how to enter into their house. I know my way and what to do."

Seojun couldn't say anything beyond embarrassment and others were also surprised to see her feminine energy.

"Seojun will also go with you."

His father told to Kaynaat. After that they discussed some plans as to how to enter  as they heard that there are around 20 number of guards. They have to leave for the mission today after Maghrib as they may have to walk on foot as the mension is in middle of the forest.

After the meeting, she came to Mr.Tauheed's house because she thought that after Asar, she thought to read the Quran till Maghrib Azaan and then she didn't know when she would get a chance to recitation. Before Asar, she made a video call to her brother Kaif and explained some things to him about business, about his life etc....

:
:
:
:

Say yes to new adventures...🕸️