27.🕸️

AUTHOR POV:

After having dinner Kaynaat and Jungkook was sitting in the living room.

"I missed you the whole day."
He said in tired voice.

"Mhm. You must be tired right?"
Kaynaat asked him and he nodded his head making puppy face.

"But you will have to start taking Arabic lessons, then you'll be able to read the Quran and it'll also help you to communicate here."

"Ah! Okay."
He signed.

"Don't worry I'll give you reward- no REWARDS actually, but after the lesson."
She said getting up from the couch.

"Jinja? What kind of reward?"
He smirked.

"You pervert. Follow me now."
Saying this she started walking towards upstairs where they have a separate room for praying. They both took their seats in mat. she opened the book for him. But he was staring at her face whole time.

"Focus on the book not my face."

He signed. After saying Bismillah hir-rahmanir Raheem. They began to start the class she started with Arabic latters and he was catching everything quickly.

"Today's class ended here. you started off quite well."
The teacher said giving him a satisfied smile.

"My reward- no REWARDS actually??"
He asked mimi crying her words which she said before giving him lessons.

"Wait here for your REWARDS.'
She chuckled at her behaviour. And went to bring his stuffs which she brought today when they were in office.

"Ta-da"
He handed all the stuffs suprising him.
He was too surprised seeing everything.

"WHAT? You have bought so many things just for me?"
He asked her giving her amazed look. She nodded. Ofcourse she had brought everything for him. Jungkook was not able to think straight due to excitement and was about to hug her.

"Ah! Stop stop. Be in your limits Jihaan Jungkook we aren't married yet."
He sit straight again but her face was still seems so happy.

"Mhmm! Well, thank you so much my little purple."
He thanked her and hearing the nick name from him, she blushed.

"By the way what's the meaning of Jihaan?"
He asked her, he was too curious.

"Universe."
She said in a single word.

"Wait, the meaning of your name is also universe right?"
He realised that they have same meaning of their names. And ofcourse now they became each other's Universe.

"I have something to ask you, can I?"
He again uttered.
(A/N: This jungkook is too much talkative right? I like men when they yap with theirs women only.)

"how long will I have to wait to touch- I mean when are we getting married?"
He intentionally teased her.

"What was you going to say? And what's your intentions? Huh?"
She raised her eyebrow and asked him folding her arms around her crest. Bossy woman. He giggled.

"Ah! Don't get me dirty. Just say it."

"Umm! Let me think about it..... What about next month?"
Good good. His face lightned.

"REALLY? Oh okay. But I want a simple marriage. Can we?"
Why Mr. Jungkook? Why so desperate to get married huh?

"Yeah! Why not. We'll get married simply then I'll throw party to our employees and workers later."
Jungkook sorry Jihaan liked the idea.

.
.
.
.
.