20.🕸️

Recap:-
Jungkook poked Jimin on his throat and hus blood splattered on Jungkook's face. that's how Jimin lost his life. He got up from there and turned towards Jiwon who had already been attacked but it was not right to leave him like that so Jungkook choked him too and he too died.

_______✿⁠_______

✧AUTHOR POV:

From all these things, Jungkook also came to know that Rim and her two daughters were also involved with Jimin.

After that incident, Kaynaat remained shocked and Jungkook also stood lost in her eyes. After a few moments, the cool breeze coming from the window snapped both of their thoughts.

"J---jungkook.. H-how"
She putted her palm on her lips.. still being shocked and he smiled at her.
After that he took out a handkerchief from his pocket and handed her.

"your arm is bleeding wrapped it up quickly they must be waiting for us outside."
Kaynaat took the handkerchief from Jungkook's hand and tried to tie it but failed. Jungkook then helped her up, being careful not to touch her.
She hissed in pain and he looked at her face with his worried eyes.

"Jungkook... Explain.."
She also looked into his eyes and asked Jungkook to explain.
He smiled and began to speak.
And kaynaat continues to listen to him attentively.

"I don't know where to start, but I have to explain because this is your order and I can't deny it...
When I told you last time that I will try my best to find my creator, from that day onwards I started seeing changes in myself and Today when Jimin hitted me , I fell on my knees on the ground and started feeling weak ,that time only one thing was going on in my mind that's 'Ask for strength from Allah and he will give it.'.... And then I heard you reciting Allah hu Akbar and Shahada, at that time you looked like a very strong woman whom I had seen for the first time in my life. So I also started reciting with you and I'm telling you the truth, I felt a power within me, it felt as if my movement had become very strong and then I managed to fight with them..And I also know that now I'm a Muslim, I do not know what are the rules and regulations of Islam but I believe that our lord is Allah...
And now you'll be mi--.. "

Jungkook paused and these words of him made a strange feeling in her heart and it shocked her more but somewhere she's happy for Jungkook.
He again let out.

"Let's go home and talk about whether it's going to rain."

Kaynaat joined her eyebrows together and asked him.

"Home? Now will we not get release?"

"I promise baby I'll release but please stay in the mansion for some time."

Kaynaat paused for few seconds thinking what to say... Then she replied..

"Okay but ...... I want Rosy and Saeya to be released today."

"Hmm"

_

After that, they came back to the mension again and as they entered inside they saw that Rim and her daughters were coming out of the secret room something filled in a big bags.
They stopped in their place as the three of them looked at Jungkook and Kaynaat.
Rosy and Saeya took Jasmine to the rest room for treatment because she was badly hurt.

"Where are you going Rim? You were loyal to your masters, so why did you do this? Just for a few money, you leaked information of us to them...
And so easily you will go away huh??"

Jungkook walked over to the drawer and took out a gun, taking the rifle back and pointing the gun on Rim. Not knowing that killing is haram in Islam..
Before Kaynaat can tell him this, he shooted Rim and then both his daughters... Kaynaat widened her eyes.. then he call out one of his guard..

"BEOGUM ..."
He came infront if him and bowed.

"Yes sir.."

"Feed their dead bodies to Jungle's wild dogs."

He bowed him again and with the help for 4 more guard they took their dead bodies outside.

Jungkook looked towards Kaynaat and she sighed and let out.

"You fool.. Only when it comes to Islam, we can kill someone and you killed them instead of forgiving them"

"Oh that's why I'm keeping you here... Cuz idk much things.. go get fresh..I'm also going and yes I'll help you in making dinner today."

"But..."
Kaynaat tried to say something but he started going upstairs in his room.

"Talk to you later honey..."
He said winking while walking on stairs.. Kaynaat signed.

"I don't understand what to do now."
She muttered to herself and left for checking on Jasmine.

Jasmine had regained consciousness, Kaynaat explained to all three of them that there was not much time left for their escape, then she went to freshen up.

✧JUNGKOOK POV:

I entered my room and opened my wardrobe to get my clothes... but I remembered that I had wine in the drawer next to it. Kaynaat told me once that all this is not allowed in her religion and then I remembered and I opened the drawer and put all the bottles in a box. I'll ask one of my guards to throw it somewhere.

I took a towel and entered the bathroom. It had started raining outside but I preferred to take a cold shower. As soon as the cold drops of water started falling on my body, I got some relief but at the same time many thoughts were coming into my mind.

Now I have no one in this world.
Eomma, appa and and my own hyung already left then Damien, Akira and Taehyung and jimin was a cheater.

And now I love a girl, she will also go away.. The police will definitely chase me too.. and I will definitely get the death penalty because I have heist a lot of people's money.

But I'm happy for myself that I found my right path and my Creator.
All this happened because of Kaynaat, otherwise I would always be walking in the path of error.

I don't want any young lady's whole life to be spoiled because of me, so I will not insist her to live with me.
But I want to spend some time with her, after that I'll give all the heisted money to my guards and get the remaining money from them for charity.

They don't need to work for me now and then I will suspend myself to the police .

Thinking about all this, my eyes filled with tears and it's also started falling with water but I remembered that I told Kaynaat that I will help her in making dinner.

I took off the shower and wrapped the towel in my waist and came to the room, then I wore my clothes and started going downstairs.

(A/N: remember this pic of jungkook?He was looking very handsome that day, giving us American boyfriend vibes

He was looking very handsome that day, giving us American boyfriend vibes...😉)

:
:
:
:

👻: Hope you all enjoy this chapter, I really enjoyed writing this part.
And the author is a bit unromantic so don't expect much romance but still I will try my best for my readers.

I have not yet asked you to vote but today I want to ask you to vote so that I know that you like the fiction written by me. Vote so that I get more confidence in writing further stories.