10.🕸️

✧AUTHOR POV:

Kaynaat had prepared food on Rim's request. The food she cooks reminds Jungkook of his mother. That's why he is eating food very lovingly.Then while eating he said.

"Hyung the food is good isn't it?"

Damian and Akira look at Jungkook then each other then Damian said.

"Jungkook we're noticing the change in your habits after the arrival of that girl. You can't break the rules we made."

Jungkook joined his eyebrows and questioned them in a confusing tone.
He himself doesn't know what's going on with him. He thinks he did just compliment the food but not only Damian and Akira but also the author and readers are seeing changes in him.

"Why would I do that?"

"You ask yourself this, we have already lost Taehyung and Jimin and your actions may cause us to fail in our mission."

Akira said in a slightly annoyed tone and Damian and Akira got up from him and went upstairs. And poor confused Jungkook kept thinking that at least they would have finished this tasty meal and then left.

"Huff He didn't say anything wrong, I don't have the right to break their rules, they have done a lot for me till date."

So the rule was to never fall in love with any girl because they can cause us distraction and we can be unsuccessful in our missions.

_

The next morning Damian, Akira and Jungkook were meeting in the office room.
Jungkook was sitting on the main chair resting his head on the back and Damian and Akira were opposite to him. Akira said.

"So tomorrow we are going to rob the Seoul St. Mary's hospital. Malls, banks and jewelery shops have now become common, police are already there.

"We also have to pay money to those mafias. We can repay the money but it has to be paid in huge amounts and after repayment we should also have some money to survive."

Damian said. Jungkook was listening to them carefully then he said.

"Why should we give money to those mafia, they are just trapping you hyung."

Jungkook is saying this because those mafias take a huge amount of money every year because this mansion belonged to their leader mafia. They have paid so much money in the last 4 years that they could have bought 4-5 mansions for that much money.

And they just bought this mansion for Jungkook Taehyung and Jimin and there was a deal between the heisters and the mafias when they bought the mansion from them. He also agreed because he needed a house to escape from the police.

"We just have to loot as much money as possible, Be ready for tomorrow. Take care of your own safety, there is no guarantee of the police. And now there is no need to keep the girls captive, those who are currently in the house, when the time comes, we'll see them. "

Saying this, Damian Akira stood up and started leaving the office room. They came outside and saw Kaynaat coming with a cup on her hands. They looked at her sarcastically and headed towards their room. Jungkook was just staring at the ceiling while sitting then he heard the voice of the Kaynaat.

"Master, your coffee and thank you."
Sir to master... He liked it. After placing the cup she said thanks because yesterday Jungkook had provided her with the things she needed. To avoid things getting awkward, she started to leave immediately but Jungkook stopped her.

"Where are you going? Sit here."
She turned around and asked him.

"do you have any work for me?"

"I said sit down."
He ordered her and she slowly sat down in the chair opposite him. She was staring at the table between them. Jungkook asked breaking the silence.