26.🕸️

NEXT DAY:

AUTHOR POV:

"Mm! After so many days I got food from your hands, I missed it a lot."

Kaif complimented the food which was cooked by his sister in breakfast.

"It's true that Kaynaat is a good chef."
Jungkook also complimented her and she smiled in response.

"Okay boys as you both know I'm taking my day off today so please handle the work properly. And Kaif you're gonna give all the information about the company to Jungkook today so that he does not face any problem in working. Got it?"

She ordered his brother like a mother usually order her son to do that and don't do that.

"Okay ma'am."
Kaif said standing straight from his sitting posture and saluting his sister. They all laughed as his behaviour.

_

AT WORK :

JUNGKOOK POV:

The company building was big as I thought.
The workers are also polite focused on their works. Today I wore formals, full sleeves beige colour shirt which helps me to cover my hand but didn't help covering my back palm tattoo so I kept that hand on pocket so no one can gossip. And also wore a coffee brown pant. Kaynaat told me that it called as old money outfit which she likes.

Before coming to the office Kaynaat told Kaif to introduce me as Jihaan but I also needed a surname and I also didn't want to change my name which was given by my mother. So my brilliant soon to be wife named me as "JIHAAN JUNGKOOK."

Nice name right? Right now I don't know the meaning of my name, but after going home I will definitely ask Kainaat its meaning.

Her brother introduced me to everyone in the office as Jihaan Jungkook. As expected someone asked him that it's not a Muslim surname so Kaif lied 'Allah im apologising behalf of him, he lied because of me that's why.'
Yeah! So he told them that my appa was a Korean and my eomma was a Arabian lady.

It has been only 4-5 hours since I came here and I have started missing Kaynaat.

_

MEANWHILE KAYNAAT :

AUTHOR POV:

"It'll suit him perfectly."

She went to buy suits for Jungkook so he'll go to the office wearing them but she ended up buying formals, casuals, branded shoes, purfume, watchs etc.

(A/N: In other fictions the man spoils his woman but in this the woman is spoiling her man. I'll also spoil my man, if I get one.😭)

"Should I buy his under garments too?"
She questioned herself.

"No way astagfirullah. I'll take him here on Sunday he'll buy himself."
And answered herself as well.
_

After spending good time in the mall she went to her specs doctor. After checkup she got new glasses because her old one It was broken when she was in Korea.
Then she went to supermarket to buy some groceries.

There was only one hour left for Dohar to end so she thought of going back home so she couldn't miss Salah.

She offered salah then had her lunch and then she went to take nap as it was tiring day for her.

:
:
:
:

A/n: next update will be soon.