23.🕸️

✧AUTHOR POV:

Rosy, Jasmine and Seaya are taken from the forest area to the city area. Now they were walking a little to go home but their steps stopped when Rosy said something unexpected.

"What does he think of himself? I'll let him run away from here so easily. I'll tell the police everything."

Saeya came infront of her and held his shoulders and said joining her eyebrows.

"what are you saying Rosy? are you in your senses? Jungkook has realized his mistake, you also know this."

And then Jasmine spitted coming towards her.

"And what benefit will you get by doing this, now that we have escaped, you won't be able to go home and live peacefully? Be thankful that we came out alive, otherwise many girls like us would have died there."

Rosy jerked off Saeya's hands from her shoulders and let out making a annoying face.

"You both don't tell me what to do.. now I have decided to tell the police and I'll."

Saying this Rosy started running away from there making Saeya and Jasmine dumbfounded. Then Jasmine also started trying to run behind her while shouting at her to stop.

"HEY GIRL STOP."

"Jasmine don't run, you're already injured.
Let's find a way to stop her."

Saeya stopped Jasmine from running.
Then Jasmine said while panting.

"We have to reach home quickly and tell everything to my appa, only he can do something now."

Saeya held Jasmine's hand and they both started walking from there then the stopped in front of a cab. Saeya knocked the window of cab and she asked the cab driver to give them a drive.

"Ajusshi my friend is injured and we don't have money can you please give us a drive."

Luckily the driver agreed being a kind person to them. He dropped them outside Jasmine's house.

"Thank you Ajusshi. Please wait here I'll send you money from my house."

Jasmine told the cab driver but he refused to take the money but still Jasmine got the money from the guard outside her house.

_

As Jasmine and Saeya entered inside Jasmine saw Kaif, sitting on the couch in living room.

"Kaif"

She whispered in audible tone. Kaif looked at  her, her condition were really bad he also called her name as the same way.

"Jasmine"

Suddenly her Mother and father appeared in the living room they both looked at her daughter and she also.

"Eomma, appa "

They both hugged eachother other and cried.
They broke the hug and her mother kissed her forehead and said.

"We missed you so much. Are you okay my child?"

Then Jasmine looked at his father and let out in a worried tone.

"Appa I have something to tell and it's very important. Saeya come sit."

She also invited Saeya to sit. Her mother served her some fruit juice and snacks.

Jasmine and Saeya, they both told everything to Mr. Kim Tauheed and and kaif also. They told them about Rosy's intentions and also about how Jungkook is a good person now. And Jungkook told Jasmine to tell her father that if he'll be alive in future he'll pay for heisting his father's company.

After telling everything, there was worry on their face but Kaif had ideas that he had prepared himself somehow to save his sister. 

"Don't worry. I have plans."

He said while giving all of them a warm smile to comfort them.

_

MEANWHILE IN MENSION:

Kaynaat was standing, folding her hands to her chest. And Jungkook was looking at mirror making Kaynaat pissed.
Kaynaat let out in a annoyed tone.

"You ain't going to your in-laws house, then why are you taking so much time."

Jungkook smirked looking at her annoyed face and teased her.

"Unfortunately I'm going."

She rolled her eyes.
Then they both came into parking area. They bid good bye to the guards. Everyone's heart was heavy but this had to be done.

TIME SKIP:

Jungkook was driving and Kaynaat was chanting through her fingers. Suddenly Jungkook's phone rung. He looked at the caller I'd, it was Kaif. He received the phone and putted it on speaker.

"where are you guys?"
He said from other side.

We'll reach in half hour.
Jungkook answered him.

Okay then listen to me carefully-
Kaif told them everything about Rosy.
And he also told them that he's also in Korea right now.

Kaynaat has given us some ideas especially he should bring a bag with him which has a big disc in it and other necessary things.
(Call ended)

"why is Rosy doing this. I'm very worried that something might go wrong. Oh Allah please help us."

She said rubbing her temple. Her heart was pounding.

"Don't worry, have faith everything will be fine."

Saying this he started driving faster than ever, Maybe they'll reach the airport before facing the police.

But guess what before they reach the airport, there was a police curfew already.
They both looked at each other thinking what to do next. But suddenly his phone again rang. Kaif was also present there.
He told them to get off from the car because  there will be a delay in reaching the airport due to which the plane can even leave if they'll stay in the car for long.

"Let's go."
Kaynaat said to Jungkook. Jungkook hesitated a bit then let out.

"Are you sure? Because of me, your life will remain in danger."

"JUNGKOOK AREN'T YOU LISTENING? I SAID LET'S GO."
She ordered him. Taking their Lord name they got off from the car but Jungkook still don't want to get her hurt because of him.

Police recognise Jungkook and they come towards them and stood in a good distance also putted guns over them.
But the Saviour of Jungkook Whom Allah himself has sent to save him, being a shield of him here.

(A/N: I personally liked this video sm

(A/N: I personally liked this video sm. And this far she's going for him. Kaynaat is literally going to scream after this "In the end it's him and I..")

But Jungkook was still repeating the same thing to her.

"Kaynaat please, please go from here please I'm begging."

:
:
:
:

🕷️: I'm not going to apologise for the late update cuz you guys also don't vote and comment anything. Next update will be also late cuz I'm going to have eye surgery.