18.🕸️

✧AUTHOR POV:

"Yes.. yes... Me Park Jimin, hope you remember me."
Jimin spoke sarcastically... there was a different kind of hatred flashing on his face for Jungkook.

"W-Why Hyung?"
Jungkook said in his pain filled voice. He was sitting on the ground holding the back of his forehead with one hand, his vision was still blurred.

"Why? YOU'RE SAYING WHY HUH? Both Akira and Damian hyung gave you all the authority, while Taehyung and I deserve it more than you. But we were always treated unfairly."

Jungkook still couldn't believe that Jimin was presenting himself like this... the Jimin he used to know is not this person, that means for so many years Jimin had kept so much hatred for Akira, Damian and Jungkook hidden in his heart and no one had any idea about it.

"But they both treated you the same way they treated me."
Jungkook said in a low voice..

"NO NO They didn't... And I did all this for me and Taehyung."
Jimin almost said while getting angry.. but what Jungkook said was correct but Jimin was not able to accept it so there was no use of explaining it to him like this.

"Taehyung is no longer in this world, he is already dead."
Jungkook let out, But this thing Jimin felt bitter more than the bitter gourd and he said while shouting angrily.

"STOP MAKING JOKES."
And again He hit Jungkook hard on the head but this time Jungkook couldn't bear it because the first time was also very intense and Jungkook lost consciousness.

_

✧MEANWHILE IN MENSION:

This would be the time of Dohar. It's been hours since Jungkook left the mansion. Kaynaat also had her menstrual cycle and she also had a great need to go to the washroom because we know that she's locked here since 2 days and finally that time has come, she will bathe and clean herself and then will prostrating to Allah subhana wata-ala.

"Unnie were you calling me?"
Jasmine came to that room where the kaynaat was and she asked if she had called her.

"Yeah! Please Release me from these handcuffs, I want to go to the washroom."
From her voice Jasmine could sense how important it was for her to get out of here.

"Okay.. gimme a minute."
Jasmine came out of the room saying this to tell Rim that she is releasing the kaynaat from there because she has to go to the washroom.

And thanks to Allah she understands the Rim thing and gives permission to Jasmine without any tantrums.

_

✧KAYNAAT POV:

Finally I got released from that strange room, in this way me, Jasmine, Rosy and Saeya also will be release from here In sha Allah, I am also missing my brother Kaif a lot.

After coming out from that room I washed myself well and I wore the those clothes that Jungkook gave me.
And after wearing clothes I came out of the bathroom.

In the living room, I saw Rosy Saeya and Rim's two daughters were having their lunch. I was also hungry, but I thought that offering salah is first priority.

These things make you feel like I'm good woman but I am also not able to follow my beloved Islam properly, but may Allah grant all of us the ability to walk on the path of Deen.

I started coming the room where all of us women sleep. I met Jasmine there again while going out, so I thought I should ask her where the owners of this mension is.

"Hey! where are those men? Haven't they come back?"

"No, Jungkook had gone to bring them in a hurry as if both of them were in some trouble."
This answer of her made me feel slightly sick because I was already feeling that something had gone wrong or will be wrong.
Then I replied her.