Darry

I was sitting on the couch waiting for him to come home from work. I thought it might be nice if I made dinner for him.

I got up and walked into the kitchen. I pulled out some pots and started to cook spaghetti.

After about 20 minutes, I heard the door open then slam shut.

"Babe!" Darry said, heavily walking through the house.

"In the kitchen!" I yelled.

I heard him make his way to the kitchen. Quicker than I could process, my hands were pinned above my head and I was shoved up against a wall.

His lips smashed into mine and my hands trailed down his chest and I grabbed at his hips, pulling them into me. He moved down to my neck and started to suck on the skin behind my ear. I let a small moan escape my lips as I grabbed his hair, running it through my fingers, tugging and pulling.

He reached down to my thighs, gripping them. He picked me up and brought me into our bedroom.

He shut the door then tossed me onto the bed. My body slightly bounced on the mattress. He crawled over to me, roaming his hands down my body.

I followed his hands, feeling his veins. His hands got to my panty line. He played with my waistband, curling his fingers underneath and making their way over my throbbing clit.

He kept eye contact. He slowly moved his lips to brush over my neck. He lowly whispered into my ear.

"What you feeling baby?" He asked seductively.

I didn't respond, too overwhelmed with the feelings of his masculine hands in my pants.

"Answer me. Or you're not gonna like me." He said.

"Please Darry." I barely got out of my mouth. "I'm all yours. Do what you want with me please!" I said as he rubbed small circles into my clit.

He kissed down my neck. I could feel him smirking against my skin, knowing he had me right where he wanted me.

"If you say so baby. You may not be able to walk for a week though." He said moving down to my shoulders.

He pulled away from my neck and sat me up. He took off my shirt and bra. He laid me back down in the bed and left a trail of small, wet kisses down to my breasts. He worked his way down to my stomach, kissing to my waistband.

Slowly, he pulled off my pants and underwear. He kissed on the inner sides of my thighs. He moved closer and closer to my clit. He looked up at me.

"How bad do you want this baby?"

"Dammit Darry! Do something already!" I yelled.

At that he shoved two fingers into me and I moaned, gripping the bed sheets. He worked his fingers in and out of me.

He curled his fingers up, hitting my g-spot.

"Fuck Darry! Fuck, right there!" I yelled, grabbing his forearm that was holding him up. "God don't stop!"

At that he pulled his fingers out and smirked at me.

"What the fuck Darry?!" I said looking at him.

He got off me and took of his shirt, pants and boxers. He was hard as a fucking rock. He grabbed a condom out of his wallet, getting back on top of me. He rolled the condom on and pushed himself flush against me, his hot skin pressed against mine. He stopped himself and at my entrance.

"You better be ready for this." He said as he pushed himself into me.

I moaned and so did he. He let me adjust before moving. His hips thrusted at a normal pace at first, then he started to pick it up.

His hips pounding into me like a hammer and nail. There was no stopping him. He continued pounding into me as I sync my nails into his back. He was going at intense speeds now.

I was a moaning mess. He put his face into my neck, moaning himself.

"FFFUCKKK!!" I screamed as I hit my climax, releasing as he kept pounding into me.

I could feel it getting more and more sloppy as he thrusted into me. A few thrusts later, I felt him release into the condom.

He stopped and collapsed into me, laying there for a bit. Eventually, he sat up and threw the condom away, then curling up next to me, both of us sweating and breathing heavily.

"Rough day at work?" I asked him.

"You have no idea baby."