Steve

"Steve!" I yelled into the dx.

"In here baby!" He yelled from the garage.

I walked to the garage to find him and Soda working on a car. Soda was bent over the hood and Steve was underneath the car.

He rolled out from under the car and jumped up happily.

"Hi." He said with a smile plastered on his face.

He swiped the grease off his hands and hugged me tight. He squeezed my ass a bit then pulled away.

"Can y'all like go somewhere else's please?" Soda said, rolling his eyes and getting annoyed.

Steve laughed and took me into the dx. We walked to the break room and I pushed him on the couch.

"You push my head down and I'll stop. Got it?" I said, tying my hair up.

He nodded and fussed with his belt. He got down to his boxers and I took over from there. I pulled his boxers down slightly and took his dick out. He groaned and I smiled. He threw his back, giving me the okay. I slowly licked his tip and then took him in my mouth.

"Oh fuck..." he muttered under his breath as I bobbed my head up and down.

I started to pick up my pace, swirling my tongue around and around.

"You like the way I take you?" I asked seductively.

He nodded and moaned. I continued bobbing my head up and down his shaft before he said something.

"Fuck baby, I'm gonna cum..."

I felt his body twitch and his seed went to the back of my throat. I swallowed and got up.

His body lay there for a minute before he moved to me. His hands ran up and down my body before he pulled off my shirt.

I took off my jeans and moved myself on top of him. I worked hickeys into his neck as he unclipped my bra. He threw my bra to the floor and pulled my head up to him.

He kissed me intensely and grabbed my ass. He groped my bottom and pulled me into him.

"I want you." He said giving me small, wet kisses down my jaw to my shoulders.

I got a shiver down my spine and I sat up. I grabbed his dick and put it at my entrance. I slowly sat down, pushing him deep into me.

"Christ..." I moaned and threw my head back.

His hands found my ass again and he helped me move on top of him. I ground into him and he moved my hips to his pace.

I started to bounce on top of him. He groaned and my breathing started to get faster.

"Fuck baby...faster..." he moaned and threw his head back onto the couch.

I bounced faster and ground deeper. His grip on my ass was getting tighter and I knew he was close.

"Fuck I'm close y/n..." he sighed and his chest rising and falling.

"Me too baby...fuck...me too..." I moaned out and threw my own head back from pleasure. I kept bouncing up and down his shaft until I released. I stopped, out of breath.

"I can't go anymore..."

His hands found my hips and he moved me closer to him.

"I gotcha baby...just a little bit..."

He helped me move up and down and soon after, he came. We both sat for a moment before putting our clothes back on. We walked back out to the garage.

"You kids have fun?" Dally asked from the side of the car.

"Shut up Dally." I said.

"I'll meet you at the drive in later tonight." Steve whispered into my ear. I smiled and gave him a kiss.

"Bring a condom this time please." I said with a wink and I left him with that.

I could hear Dallas laughing and asking him all kinds of questions.