Dallas

"The house is always unlocked, you know this goofus."

I laughed when he said this and he looked back at me and rolled his eyes before speaking again, as we had a little back and forth banter going on.

"Oh I'm sorry, did you want me to just walk through the door before you could greet me?" I said with a hint of attitude.

"I think it would have been better if you just bent me over the counter..." I said slowly walking in his house, knowing he would follow me.

It was obvious by his expression that he liked this idea I had and he instantly began to follow me. His expression was now serious once again and he had some ideas in his head.

I was trying to bait him. I wanted it just as much as he did.

He continued to follow me to see where I was going, but by the look on his face and in his eyes, he was starting to figure out my games. What he didn't realize was that he was starting to feel more and more excited by each step that he took as he followed me.

I darted into the kitchen and waited for him eagerly. He followed me as fast as he possibly could, the grin on his face turning into a full out smirk. When he finally stepped into the kitchen he was now right in front of me and he was trying to keep the smirk off of his face now.

"You know you want it baby..." I said seductively, sliding my hand across the counter.

When I said this, he instantly got hot and he began to breathe heavily. His body was all tensed up and the smirk couldn't be held back. His eyes began to grow wider and wider the longer I stared.

"Come and get it..." I said jumping up on the counter, opening my legs and laying on my elbows in between them.

When my legs opened, he instantly started moving towards me. He slid a leg in between mine and stood between my legs. He was looking me deep in my eyes as he spoke.

"Is this how you want it baby?"

He was standing above me so I had to look up, desperately. I nodded and bit my lip smiling.

When I bit my lip, he suddenly grew even more eager now and he bent down and started to kiss me on my soft lips. His lips moved over mine and he slowly began to open my lips with his hands.

"Mmmm..." I moaned into his mouth, his hands running along my body.

He had one hand wrapped around my waist and the other opening my lips more and more as his tongue was sliding in slowly and it was beginning to get deeper and deeper as he continued to kiss me. The hand that was wrapped around my waist was beginning to slide lower and lower down my body.

"Mmmm...you...feel...so good..." I said in between moans and sighs.

A low groan was produced and my god, it was the greatest sound I had ever heard.

He was kissing me a little bit faster now and his tongue was moving deeper along the inside of my mouth as he began to growl quietly. He licked the inside of my cheek and pushed himself closer to me.

I could feel him moving closer, more and more eager with each touch. The smell of my skin and the feeling of my body was giving him chills all over, but he was beginning to not care about that. All that mattered to him now was having me and doing whatever he wanted with me.

"Mmmmm...Dallas..." I moaned out softly.

He could hear me calling out his name and it was driving him crazy. He pushed into me more and he wrapped both hands around my back in an attempt to press against me more.

Both of his hands wrapped around my waist and gripped my hips hard. It was definitely going to leave a bruise in the morning. He pulled my waist into him and lifted me swiftly off the counter. I didn't know where he was taking me, but where ever was perfectly fine with me.