Johnny

We were sitting on the couch together with the rest of the gang. I was sitting comfortably on Johnny's lap, a blanket draped over us.

My head was in the crook of his neck, every once in a while, planting small kisses to his neck.

"Ima go to the bathroom real quick." I said, getting up from my seat on the couch.

Johnny nodded as I walked over to the bathroom and shut the door. I went about my business when I hear Steve pipe up.

"So Johnny man, how are you and y/n? Have y'all like...well ya know?" He asked.

"Ah cmon Steve. Lay off him." Darry said.

"We have a few times, but we're taking it slow. I don't wanna rush her." He said. "I really like her and I don't wanna push her to do something she don't wanna do."

I smiled thinking about how sweet Johnny was. I had actually thought Johnny didn't wanna do anything, so I simply just didn't initiate anything.

We had sex a few times, but nothing too crazy. We both wanted to take each other's virginity so we did it.

I walked out of the bathroom, sitting back in Johnny's lap. I thought maybe I would try something.

I "tried to get comfortable" and started to "innocently" move around on his lap.

A few grunts came from his mouth as he slowly put his hands on my waist, gripping it firmly.

"Babydoll, quit movin' so much please." He said slightly throwing his head back.

"Oh. Sorry." I said as I felt him growing hard.

A few minutes later, Johnny called it quits for the night and took me to his house. His parents were out of town so we had the house to ourselves.

When we walked in the door, Johnny sat down on his bed, holding up the covers for me to come and cuddle with him.

I had other plans.

I walked over to him and kissed him hard. He kissed back and moved so he could sit up. I slowly crawled on top of him, straddling his waist.

"Ya know, I wasn't was trying to get comfy on the couch." I said, starting to slowly grind my hips into him.

He let out a low groan, putting his hands on my waist.

"Fuck baby..." He said unable to finish his sentence.

I moved my kisses down to his neck and behind his ear. A soft moan escaped his lips as I sucked on his sweet spot.

"I need you..." He whimpered out.

I smiled against his skin. I pulled away and took my shirt off, his eyes scanning my top half. He took his own off, revealing his tanned body.

I slowly starts to unbuckle his jeans, seeing the bulge in his pants growing. I palmed him few times, listening to the moans and sighs that left his mouth.

I got his pants off along with his boxers, followed by my own clothes. I slowly moved back on top of him, kissing his neck.

"Please baby." He said, moving his hips around on the mattress.

I moved myself down to him, grabbing his dick and lining it up at my entrance.

"No condom so you're going to have to tell me when ok?" I said, sliding myself in.

We both moaned at the new feeling and sensation. I left myself adjust before moving up and down on top of him.

I continued to pick up my speed, bouncing on top of him. He had his hands on my hips, slowly helping me moved up and down his shaft.

"Fuck Johnny..." I said, falling down to his ear, moaning. He continued to hold my hips, helping me move up and down.

Not long after, I felt my own release coming so I let go with a loud moan.

"Fuck baby. I'm close." He said, scrunching his face to try to contain his moans.

At that I got off him, quickly moving down the bed. I took him in my mouth, immediately bobbing my head up and down his dick. His hands found their way to my hair, tangling themselves into it. My head bobbed up and down, as I felt him shoot his seed to back of my throat. 

"Holy fuck...that feels good. Keep going." He said moaning as he threw his head back on top the pillow.

I kept going a little longer before his moans subsided and he relaxed a bit. I took his dick out of my mouth and went up to kiss him.

"Now you can tell the gang how well I suck you off." I said, smiling into the kiss.

I curled up on top of him, tangling myself in between him. We both slowly drifted off to sleep.