"whos are they?"

Veronica's pov:

I woke up to my mother yelling at me from downstairs telling me to grab all my stuff that I packed and to bring it downstairs for the movers to bring it into the truck.

As I was packing I found a old picture of my Mother and myself when we first moved into this house, sure I was young but I was going to miss this house very much, I was having trouble letting it all go and leaving my friends. But I knew it was for the best as my mother had got an amazing job offer in Germany, currently we are in Italy.

I brought all my suit cases and boxes down the stairs with the help of my little sister Natiliy,
I finished with all my packing so I went to help my sister.

Time skip cuz why not >•<

I was heading down stairs so I could eat before our flight to Germany, I was wondering where we would live there and how everyone looked and what style music people listened to and what they looked like.
I finished us and right in time my mother called me and Natiliy into the cab so we could get to the air port

Most of our stuff would be shipped their but we still had one or two suitcases each so we checked our bags in and headed to our gate,
I sat in the window seat as my mom sat in between my sister and I. I put my headphones in as I listened to a mix of Britney Spears, Rihana, Eminem, and Avril Lavigne as I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to my mom tapping me saying we were here.
And as I expected it was dark out but the sky was filled with stars and city lights, I hopped in the cab as I was about to fall asleep again. My sister tapped me "car rides gonna be at least a hour till we get to the house k?"
I sighed being annoyed that she tapped me for that but whatever and replied "okay thx wake me up when we're there" "mhm" she said back
I was woken up at 10:50 pm, I hopped out of the cab grabbing my suitcases struggling, when something caught my attention. It was a group of 6 boys running down the street laughing but they had slowed down one of them looked straight at me and then whispered to the rest of them and then pointed in my direction "who are they" my sister said before rolling her eyes and walking inside

It was too dark to make out faces but I could tell that they knew I was starring.
I quickly looked away and tried to grab my suit case out of the cab, it wasn't working so I tried yanking it and to my luck I flew backwards having my suitcase go flying to the side of me.

The boys starting laughing and one ran over asking if I was okay he was very tall and had black spiky hair and beautiful hazelnut eyes, he was hot too.
He bent down reaching out his hand to help me up I gladding excepted "yea I'm fine, sorry you had to run over here for that lol"
"No worries just seeing if you're okay.." he had a puzzled look on his face then said "wait- are you moving in to the Webbers old place?"
"Yea I am! I'm Veronica, you are?.."
Oh right! Sorry bill, that's my brother Tom over there with the hat" it being hard to see I just saw a tall figure waving, "there the short one is Gustav.." I zoned out in the middle of him talking due to all his rambling and it being so dark and late, "Veronica?" "Mhm?" "I gtg but I'll see you tomorrow. Here take my number!"
He handed me a little card with a number and name on it, there was a little logo on the top left corner but I didn't pay much attention to it and just waved goodbye

I grabbed my suitcase and just stared at the house that was now mine. It was big and white had a little gate around it with little gold wings on the top of the gate, I just stood there in awe the house was HUGE my old house back it Italy was big sure, but this one was three stories and a fountain in front. I stared in awe before I saw a small woman walk fast towards me. " I'm so sorry miss veronica! I didn't see you out here in the dark!" I was a little confused but just handed her my suitcase and thanked her for helping. What is going on?.

Imagine this is her house but with out the fountain and a little smaller cuz that bitch is hugeeee🤷‍♀️🙏

A/N
idk how I feel about this...
Just so yk they live in a rich neighborhood
if u couldn't tell, i rlly don't want to go to school tomorrow -851 words