"Veronica Nicky Neumann."

Veronica's pov:

I got to my room and my god was it gorgeous it was a big room with a sliding door where you would sit outside on, a big bathroom with a nice shower big mirror and marble sink. And a walk in closet, I saw that there was already furniture and dropped whatever I was holding and hopped on the bad laying down out of exhaustion after flying all day and then falling into the ground just ten minutes ago.

I reached to my back pocket remembering I had bills number so I grabbed the card and typed in the number thinking of what to say I got this

                                  Bill

-hey bill! It's Veronica from earlier!

seconds later I got a response

- hey Veronica! What r u doing rn?! Tom, the guys and I are thinking of going to a park wanna come with?

-yea sure that sounds fun, idk where u live so I'll meet u outside mine in ten?

- I actually live across the street but yea see ya in ten!

- oh cool! bye

-bye!

I was in a hurry so I touched up my makeup it being a light smokey eye, I reached into my suit pulling out a outfit it was a little windy since it was September but that never bothered me

Ur fit:

I got a text from bill saying he was outside, I yelled out to my mom I was leaving as I was running down the steps

I yelled out to my mom I was leaving as I was running down the steps. "Okay hun be back before 1:00 please!" She yelled from her room upstairs, "got it thx!"

I got outside seeing Bill and now only three other guys standing there, "hey Veronica!" "hey bill!" I just kinda stood there awkwardly since I didn't actually know any of their names "oh right!" Bill called out I turned my head so I was looking at him, gawd dayum he was tall asfff "this is Tom but u already know that..." Tom just kinda tilted his head at me smirked and waved while playing with his lip ring "this is Gustav and Georg! Guys say hi" " hi Veronica" they said at the same time "okay uh well should we get going?" I said trying to clear the air from the awkwardness that was obviously there.
We all started walking down the road as they showed me the school and where they usually would hang out. They all had sunglasses on which I thought was weird since it was dark but didn't question it.

"We're here!" I hear bill say as he's running to a lake with grass and trees surrounding it "wait hold on!" I laugh as I run towards him the guys ran after following us I don't think Tom really likes me that much cause he kept staring at me or should I say glaring. I just ignored it and we were all having fun I got to know Gustav and Georg more, until I got a call from my mom uh oh.

" VERONICA WHERE ARE YOU?" Worry shook in her voice as I realized it was nearly 2:00 am "oh shit I'm so sorry mom! I hadn't realized it was almost 2! I'm heading back now!"  I shut my flip phone and was about to talk when all the guys were just kinda staring at me confused, "what was that?" I heard Tom say my eyes shot to him. "Oh yea I speak Italian lol" I said all I heard was "ohhh" and "coooool" from the boys I just laughed and said I had to go home "well we can walk you since we live across the street!?" Bill chirped "yea sure ok" I said bye to Gustav and Georg and started to walk home with the twins.

10 minutes later arrived at my house I waved the boys bye as Tom started to walk back bill stopped him and grabbed his hood "stop we are waiting to see if she gets in side alright!" " WHYY, bill just let me go in!" "nein." I didn't understand a word they were saying but I knew Tom was annoyed by the look on his face, he just glared at me as I walked in my front door.

I knew I was in for it the moment I stepped inside by mother's angry face " Veronica Nicky Neumann." Oh shit. "Im so sorry mama I didn't mean to stay out that late..." it was quiet for a minute before my mother let me go upstairs. I headed up to my room on the way I saw a door cracked open, I peaked my head in and her putting posters up all over her wall, one thing I noticed was weird tho. I saw pictures of Bill, Tom, Georg and Gustav, hanging on her wall. I decided it was none of my business and continued walking to my room.

My head was swirling was thoughts as I turned on my shower and closed my blinds in my room my patio had a clear shot of the kaulitz house and the one next to them(her house is like a normal distance away) I had a straight shot of what I'm guessing is Tom's bedroom I saw him in the phone with someone as he was biting his lip, gross bleh, I turned away trying not to think of any of them. I grabbed my pajamas, towel and headed to my bathroom it was all stocked up so I was happy about that I got in the shower, and started to wash my hair. I got out of the shower wrapping my towel around my self and putting a smaller towel around my gold brunette hair, I started to brush my teeth and as I finished I was taking my hair out of the towel when I got a text..

Bill<3

-OMG VERONICA CLOSE UR BATHROOM BLINDS I CAN SEE STRAIGHT THROUGH!!!

- OH SHIT, THX BILL

- YEA NP BUT CLOSE THEM NEXT TIME LMAO

-OKAY LOLLLL GN

-GN!

I smacked my forehead out of embarrassment and as I was walking to close my blinds in the bathroom I saw Tom looking through straight at me look me up and down smirking.
What. The. Fuck. I stared at him confused for a second before I remembered I was in a short towel that was probably about to reveal something I did NOT want to reveal, I quickly closed my blinds and got changed into some pjs and headed to bed trying to make sense of this whole night seeing bill and the guys on my sisters wall, Tom staring at me in a towel, moving to Germany even I started to dose off to sleep with out even knowing it.

Ur pajamas:

A/N:Ik these aren't rlly pajamas it's more like a "idgaf who sees me" but wtvr that's what she slept in

A/N:
Ik these aren't rlly pajamas it's more like a "idgaf who sees me" but wtvr that's what she slept in. And I feel like this chapter was long but I kinda like it better that way lemme know tho! -1167 words