flavors.

Veronica's pov:

a few minutes have passed of silence. awkward silence, just after I reached down to grab some mini biscuits from the pantry he left. Tom just got swiftly walked away and now I was in his house alone: basically. waiting for bill and Tom just left me alone and I've never been here before!

Tom's pov:

After seeing her bend over with those tight, tight jeans and that zip up. purple looked so good with her eyes- but away I couldn't I felt it coming, or about to.. so I rushed out as quickly as possible. not meaning to leave her there alone, in the house. that she doesn't know. but my thoughts stopped as I heard the door jiggle to the bathroom, "in here." I said nicely "ew stfu and get out it's early." I heard a tired bill whine, "busy." I pushed out breathily. "ew tommmm, do this in ur room, I have to piss!" he's ruining the mood with his grogginess. oh fuck! I thought, if he goes downstairs fucking V is down there, shit. I zipped up not bothering me to wash my hands or clean my mess.

I rush down the stairs to see her drawing, I don't even know where she found that? but anyway! quickly before bill remembers we need to leave. once she notices me she smiles "you good? you look out of breath." she said chuckling, I pay my clothes down "yeah, just.." I froze what the fuck do I say, "just ran in place around my room, nothing much." she rolled her eyes. "can we go somewhere I bet bill's gonna be sleeping all day." she giggled to herself. thank fuckingggg god she suggested that. "yeah, the park fine?" "too cold." "museum?" she looked at me weirdly so guess not. "7 eleven?" I questioned "yess!" she squealed excitedly, I quickly put my hand over her mouth because of the 'bill thing'  she rose her eyebrow at me "sorry reflex" I winked.

(btw by now it's like 7pm)
Veronica's pov:

we had been messing around at 7eleven for a good while before really looking for anything, the car ride was us fighting over who was going to play music. "yo!" Tom called out, I turned my head towards him and he pointed to the slushy machine across the market, my eyes lit up. "ekkk! I want red!" "egh you weirdo" he laughed out, I laughed with him. "so what's your favorite flavor then?" I asked looking up at him as I'm filling up my delicious red cherry slushy. "blue." oh. well that was boring "boringggggg!" I shouted as I sipped on my icee walking to the candy aisle picking up airheads. "ok then, what's ur favorite color?" "purple, obviouslyyyy!" I stated pointed at my shirt with a bit of slushy slipping down my lip "oh, I got you." Tom said as he took his thumb and wiped the red slushy away and sucked on his thumb. "thought u didn't like red." I smirked. "depends." "okayyy, what flavor did you get then." I stood there, looking up. ugh his features are just so, so- "hallo?" he waved his hand infront of my face, "huh what." "blue- my favorite flavor is blue." he explained I did the 'O' with my mouth as he nodded. I started to walk to the register to pay when he shoved my hand away and took out 17 euros and paid, "thank u- "don't think you aren't paying me back" he said as winked taking the extra coins and putting them in tips.

walking back I wondered what bill could've been doing "hey so, what is bill doing anyway?" he paused for a second before sipping on his icee and continuing to walk "oh uh I think he just ran the outlets to grab some stuff he was missing."
"oh okay then." I sipped on my icee exited for the haul but disappointed he forgot about our plans but glad I got this time with tom, idk why but I liked it. he's not as bad as i thought and he doesn't have a green mist following him, so that's a plus.

A/N: HEY UHH THIS LOWK SOOO BAD BUT I HAD DO DO SMTH SO YEA...
700 words😭