"hii tommm"

(Look how cute bill looks here)🤭
Veronica's pov:

I start to walk over to the lunch table where Iris was. "hii!" She chrips "hey! Sorry about that, they're my neighbors" I chuckle "yea I know" she laughs. I start to get confused "Wait what?" I say a little concerned on how she knows where I live "everyone knows? I think that's why Brit and her friends hate you so much. Especially Lindsay" she says. Ok now I'm more confused then ever "uh why is it a problem that I'm neighbors with them?.." I say
" uh well..." Iris starts to say "well what" I say cutting her sentence short .

"Lindsey is Tom's ex and extremely jealous of anyone that goes near him" The girl next to Iris says. Welp shit. "so what does that have to do with me?!" I say "well he flirts with you like allll the time" Iris says, "that's not my fault, plus doesn't he like flirt with everyone". " yea but he actually likes you this time"
wait what. "uhm what do you mean?" I look over at the girl sitting next to Iris, she just shrugs and looks back over at Iris, "Veronica, don't look but yk who is staring at you right now..." praying it's not who I think it is "pls don't say Tom" "worse." I slowing turn my head to a few tables over from the guys and see  Britney and all her friends death staring me. Especially Lindsay. "shit." I say.

They start to walk over to me. Before anything happens I'm saved by the bell, thank god.
"So what class do you have?" I hear the girl next to Iris say, "art with the guys" I say shrugging. "awh no fair I'd love to have class with billll" she says whining, I slightly laugh. "haha I can talk to him for you?" I say smirking, "no thanks I'm too scared to even look at him" she says.

I just laugh and turn to look at the guys and see them waving me over so we can all walk to class. "Bye guys!" I say waving to Iris and her friend. They wave back as I'm walking over to the boys, "hey boyyyys" I say stretching out the "y" to mess with them. "hii v!" Gustav says I just laugh, he's a lil sweetie. (No Gustav hate here🙅‍♀️) "hey angel" he says the last part in German so I won't understand which he knows I hate.

Tom's pov:

Bill and the rest of them are waving Veronica over, they know I like her and they mess with me about it. As she's walking up to us she starts saying something "hey boyyyys" she says stretching out the "y" I start to get flustered but before I could say anything Gustav does. "hii v!" She giggles "hey angel" I smirk and say the last word in German. She hates when I do that but I love seeing her upset it makes my heart flutter.

She just stares at me. "C'mon we're gonna be late to class!" She says hooking arms with me and Georg. Bill looks over at us confused I just shrug.

Timeskip:

Toms pov:

The day is almost over and bill offered to drive Veronica home she declines and says she has to drive herself and her sister home.

Veronicas pov:

Bill offers to drive me home I decline politely and say I have to drive my sister and myself home.
We're walking out of the school I give them each a hug skipping Tom "hey what about me?" He pouts, he so cute. "okay fine." I give him a hug and say goodbye as I'm walking over to my dented new car I see Natiliy starring at me in shock.

"what?" I say annoyed cause she was looking at me for too long, "were you just hugging Tom?!" She says "uhh yea?" I say confused "omggg are you guys like a thing now!?!" She says as im pulling out of the school lot.

"no? Why do you care" "because it's Tom!?" She replies "do u like him or something?" I ask confused this girl is really getting on my nerves now. She just scoffs and turns on Tokio Hotel again, "really Natiliy again?" I ask she turns over to look at me " ich bin nicht ich is such a good song! Plus keep your eyes on the road" I roll my eyes to her response "we're at a stop light. We're fine." I say, before she could say anything a car stops besides us. It's Bill and Tom. I turn the music down, "hi v" bill says smirking, why is he smirking at us... "oh hey guys" "we're about to stop at a Café wanna come with?" Tom says.

I look over at my sister she's practically drooling over them, weirdo. "I'm with my sister is that fine?" Bills driving so he pushes Tom back and peers over him, he chuckles "yea sure why not" suddenly my sister squeals, "hii tommm" he just laughs at her and waves, " uh what was that.." I say in Italian to her so they wouldn't understand, I look over at the guys to see confused faces I give them a "one second" and they nod.

"Can you blame me, bill and Tom are right next to us!" She says "uh yes. I can your acting so weird right now." She rolls her eyes. The light turns green before I start driving Tom says something "follow us, the Café isn't too far" "okay!" I reply.

A/N:

I dont really like this chapter but wtvr.
Here's what was going to happen when Veronica got to Iris table but I didn't like it so. -1048 words.

("Cause there famous!"
"uh what do you mean famous..." I whisper shout "there band...Tokio Hotel?" Iris says "I didn't realize they were famous?!" I'm practically shouting now, but no one else knows what we're saying so it's fine.

"Yea they started this band a while ago when they were 10 used to get bullied for how they look and such. Now I guess there just being fan girled 24/7" Iris tells me, it's all making sense now. Why my sister has posters on her wall, why she"-)