IX

The next day came by, Jungkook had decided to try and become Jimin's friend. That's what he could at least try to do, after having the conversation from yesterday. Not only that, he needed to be careful around him. Anything triggered that man.

"Jungkook stop that."

"Jungkook shut up"

"Jungkook are you serious?"

It was always Jungkook and something rude coming afterwords. Yet he couldn't blame Jimin.

He thought about it last night.

Jungkook would be pissed if someone ruined something that he'd been working on for years. That's what from what he knows, Jimin had been doing.

Hiding from his dad.

Jungkook got up, going to the bathroom. He was thinking of what to say to him.

Hello Jimin?

Too professional.

Hey bro!

Too much.

Good morning Jimin how did you sleep?

Too personal.

Why was he even thinking what to say. Jungkook shook those thoughts away closing the bathroom door as he made his way to his kitchen.

Where there, Jimin sat drinking what seemed to be milk.

"Good morning," Jungkook spoke out avoiding Jimin's gaze.

"Morning."

That's it?

"Have you eaten breakfast yet?"

"Nah I'm not hungry." Jungkook just nodded going to his fridge, pulling out some eggs.

Should he offer to make him food? Or should he just let him skip it. Would he get mad? Why was this so difficult? Usually they would have a simple interaction without him inspecting every little detail.

"Are you going to do something today?" Jungkook suddenly mumbled.

Jungkook hadn't made eye contact since he entered the kitchen. Did Jimin notice that?

"Why are you acting strange?" Jimin quirked his eyebrow. "Are you trying to do something?"

"No, I'm just... you know making small talk." Jungkook hesitantly replied, placing a pan onto the stove.

"Well just a little advice, when you talk to someone, usually you look at them." Jungkook felt his ears warm up.

He was embarrassed, "I'm not doing anything today how bout you?" Jimin replied with no emotion.

"Nothing, do you maybe wanna watch a movie?"

"I don't think we will have time to go to the theaters today-" "No I mean like in the living room."

Jungkook finally looked at Jimin. No matter what he always looked so fine. At least he bonded with a hot demon. He shook those thoughts away.

"That's fine with me." Jimin slightly smiled at him before going on his phone.

He was still curious about him. About everything- stop thinking Jungkook- , he placed his food onto the plate eating it in silence.

"I'm going to my room, let me know when you want to watch a movie." Jungkook hummed smiling at him as he watched Jimin walk into the hallway.

Jungkook would be lying if he said he wasn't checking Jimin out. He wore these shirts, well compression shirts, where you could see his well formed body. Not only that, but his grey sweat pants. He couldn't help himself to look.