X

It had been two days since that incident. Jungkook hadn't received any calls from his dad. I guess it was true that Jungkook no longer had a family.

On the other hand Jimin had been kinder to him. It was the first time since Jungkook and Jimin hugged, specifically cuddle. Because of that Jungkook felt somewhat closer to him. He felt a sense of comfort within Jimin. He didn't know if he liked that or not. Jungkook did know however how hot Jimin is.

The day after his argument with his dad, he had finally realized how close Jimin and him were. His face got red even thinking about it. Maybe Jungkook was forming a little crush on him.

Not big of course, just tiny.

The two were watching a movie, Jungkook and Jimin's legs were intertwined while they themselves were leaning in the opposite direction. They don't know how that happened, yet neither of them moved away.

"Don't you think this movie is boring?" Jimin asked.

"Don't ever say Kung Fu Panda is boring ever again before I beat your ass." Jungkook kicked his feet, glaring at him.

Jimin laughed before calming Jungkook's legs down.

They continued watching the movie. Jungkook and Jimin were having a good time. He felt a warmness in his heart. He wanted this moment to last forever.

In the middle of the beautiful moment, Jungkook's phone rang. He excused himself, got up and went to his room to answer,  the caller was Yoongi.

It had been a long time since he ever talked to them especially after all of this going on. Learning about demons being bonded to one. He felt guilty that he didn't even send them a message, telling them how he was or what he was up. Jungkook just needed to wait for the said necklaces so he can go visit them.

"Yoonie!" Jungkook beamed through the phone.

"Hey Kook." Yoongi replied chuckling.

"It's been too long, I'm sorry I haven't called or went over to your place I've been really busy with this new job. Who would have thought."

"It's okay, just make sure you take care of yourself Kook," Jungkook hummed in response," I wanted to call you because well your dad called"

"He did what?"

"He called both me and Jin, he yelled at us for putting things in your head and blaming us for god knows what? I had to check in and to know what happened. Cause by the sound of him, there must've been an arguement to spark his interest in us."

"I can't believe he called you! It hasn't even been two days since our showdown," Jungkook sighed," I'm sorry about that Yoonie, we got into an arguement and well I told him off. I actually officially kicked him out of my life."

"FUCKING FINALLY" Seokjin's voice was heard in the back making Jungkook giggle. "Sorry about that, Jin's here with me, I'm glad you were okay. You deserve so much better than that dickhead."

"Yeah I finally feel freer I guess."

"We should definitely go clubbing to celebrate this milestone!" Seokjin cheered.

"Well I'll have to see, I'm not opposed to it I mean I haven't been since I took this job."

"Then let's go this Saturday! The three of us back together! Right Yoongs."

"I think that would be great, so you can also clear your head. Because we know how you are Kook."

Jungkook wanted to say 'Yes, let's go right now' but he couldn't. He was bonded with Jimin. They still hadn't gotten the necklaces, and he didn't want to take the chance of saying yes and bailing on them.