Most Wanted {5}

During the 80's racing began to take over japan, by the end it had dominated half the world. It started off slow, simple mods and repairs, wrapping it in certain designs. Soon enough, racers were doing things with their cars that the TPD couldn't keep up with and were even too dangerous to try. If the car surpassed 180/mph they knew they couldn't keep up, so they wouldn't chase, wouldn't even try.

Hisamu was raised in the Miyagi Prefecture, when he took a school trip to Tokyo, where he fell in love and swore to move there. He started studying mechanics and in his late teens, he became a racer. The shop began in late 1989, going into '90, 9 years before any of you were born. Your father was the top racer who started his own shop, slowly building a clientele. He became one of Tokyo's most popular mechanics running the biggest car shop, located in Shibuya.

Arriving at the shop, you see 3 cars parked on the side and 3 semi opened garage gates. As you both walk towards the side entrance, you see the song blasting through the glass from the door and ceilings on the TVs hanging from the ceiling. Every Chance I Get - Lil Baby, Lil Durk, weed, oil, and gasoline reeking through the air as we walk in, getting closer you can hear the sound of laughter and tools going off. 

"Yo! Guys come here for a second!" Otosan yells out.

'What's up boss, you're back! So did she-"

The tall bald head guy said, stopping in his cracks as you walk in behind your father. His hair was gray and light, it was light enough to see the dragon tattoo peeking out from the side of his head, running down to his neck. "My goodness! SHE'S GORGEOUS!" he says, quickly infatuated with you. 

A short guy peaks from behind him, yelling out "HOLY SHIT BOSS SHE'S EVEN HOTTER IN PERSON! COME TO PAPA!!"  he pushed the tall boy, running towards you, jumping to hug you.

3 more boys appear from the rear end of the shop, wondering what all the commotion was.

You quickly slap him as he gets closer, knocking him down on the cement floor of the shop, face flat. Everybody was silent and scoffed. Your dad with his hand on his face rolling his eyes trying not to laugh.

"And this is why I didn't want to bring her. I told you to not crowd her, now look at you." says my dad in a mocking tone. 

"Jesus, Noya! You're embarrassing yourself. Stop it" the tall dark-haired boy adds.

"Oh! So this is Noya! Sorry lil dude, I didn't mean to be so harsh, you came at me so quick!" I say apologetically to the young short boy. 

"Pfft, lil dude. I'm the same age as you" he says as he wipes his hair and gives me a dirty look.

"Yeah but you look like you're in middle school, and you're shorter." I shot back.

He smiled and walked back towards the boys that were standing by the tables.

Tanaka was about 6 '0, with his light gray hair and dragon tattoo on his head, he also had a small dragon ball on his hand, piercings on both ears, right eyebrow and on his bottom lips. 

Hinata was just about 5 '5, he had bright orange hair, with black ends. He had the same dragon-ball tattoo on his arm, smaller than Tanaka's, piercings on both ears and on his nose.

Tobio, was the tallest 6 '2 and had the darkest blue hair, with 3 piercings on both ears, and a lip ring. The same small dragon-ball with different stars.

 Noya was about 5'4, he had semi long hair, dark brown with highlights. His tattoo was on the side of his neck, having 3 instead of 1. 

"Que bonitos se veran, todos periodicos."  I say jokingly. The looked at me confused, obviously not understanding what i said, I laughed and said "You guys look great with all the tattoos and shit, make you look like newspaper."